Good Lawyer

Pedra
Posted
Posted

helllo everybody i have friend from USA he need help to find a good lawyer from esabela province to help his case against the mother of his daughter. The mother of his daughter refuse him to to see the kid he want to ask to the court for a custody of his child because he send support to her every month. If anybody to know a lawyer from ESABELA province just leave ur message here thank you

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

There are 3 things that many people, the world over, search for. One is a good lawyer, second is an honest politician and third is the holy grail.I have yet to see a success story where a foreigner wins a 'case' against a filipina, (in the Philippines), when it comes to taking custody of her child. One best case scenario is where he will have to pay a little bit of child support in exchange for some visitation rights. I doubt he would need a lawyer for that.Your friend is likely to pay a lot of money to lawyers for a handful of promises.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
helllo everybody i have friend from USA he need help to find a good lawyer from esabela province to help his case against the mother of his daughter. The mother of his daughter refuse him to to see the kid he want to ask to the court for a custody of his child because he send support to her every month. If anybody to know a lawyer from ESABELA province just leave ur message here thank you
Hello Pedra. First of all I have to ask where ESABELA province is because I Googled it and there are a few in the Philippines.Next I would have to agree with Dave, the court system in the Philippines most often works against foreigners and many Philippine lawyers will most often do their best to part a foreigner with as much money as they can while making believe to be helping the foreigner, so finding one who would not would be hit and miss.My advice would be simple, stop giving any money unless he can see his child. His best tool would be the money, so he should make it clear that there will be no money unless he gets to see his child and then once he does, then he should do a DNA test on the child which just requires a swab of the child's mouth and a swab of his mouth and send those off to a lab to make sure the child is even his. He needs to contact a lab for the test kit first before the visit.To expand on the above, how does he even know he has a child or if the child is his unless there has been a DNA test done to confirm it. One foreigner on Mactan that wrote on this forum a while back wrote that he did a DNA test done on the child that his gf said was his, only to find out that another foreigner fathered that child. I hope some of that helps.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Have your friend join our forum and let him explain what his situation is so we have more to go on! It sounds like a losing battle from the start, but if he has money to burn all he can do is try!

Pedra
Posted
Posted (edited)
There are 3 things that many people, the world over, search for. One is a good lawyer, second is an honest politician and third is the holy grail.I have yet to see a success story where a foreigner wins a 'case' against a filipina, (in the Philippines), when it comes to taking custody of her child. One best case scenario is where he will have to pay a little bit of child support in exchange for some visitation rights. I doubt he would need a lawyer for that.Your friend is likely to pay a lot of money to lawyers for a handful of promises.
Thank you so much.....my friend said he stop sending money to his child 4 months ago because the mother refused him to see the kid..he telll me he had proof that he support hid kid since in the mother womb.. he also support the mother...he want to bring his daughter to USA any way thank youand happy new year:7522: Edited by Mr. Lee
repair quote

Pedra
Posted
Posted
Hello Pedra. First of all I have to ask where ESABELA province is because I Googled it and there are a few in the Philippines.Next I would have to agree with Dave, the court system in the Philippines most often works against foreigners and many Philippine lawyers will most often do their best to part a foreigner with as much money as they can while making believe to be helping the foreigner, so finding one who would not would be hit and miss.My advice would be simple, stop giving any money unless he can see his child. His best tool would be the money, so he should make it clear that there will be no money unless he gets to see his child and then once he does, then he should do a DNA test on the child which just requires a swab of the child's mouth and a swab of his mouth and send those off to a lab to make sure the child is even his. He needs to contact a lab for the test kit first before the visit.To expand on the above, how does he even know he has a child or if the child is his unless there has been a DNA test done to confirm it. One foreigner on Mactan that wrote on this forum a while back wrote that he did a DNA test done on the child that his gf said was his, only to find out that another foreigner fathered that child. I hope some of that helps.
Helllo Mr lee thank you so much for reply....my friend said he stop giving money to his child because the mother said she dont need the money and she wont let him to see or talk his daughter thats why he stop sending support......he said he just helping that woman to annullled her marriage when the annnuled was aporove he notice that his woman have other woman i tell him also about dna testing he said he was sure that he was the father of his child to that woman he said he spent too much money he want his turn to his child......he want to bring to the USA thats why he need lawyer to help him i tell him also to join this forum to explain his problem any way thank you so much merry christmas and happy new year wish more blessing,luck happiness and success in life....give my regard to nila

Pedra
Posted
Posted
Have your friend join our forum and let him explain what his situation is so we have more to go on! It sounds like a losing battle from the start, but if he has money to burn all he can do is try!
yes thats right.....he need to try i tell him to join to this forum......thank you so muc happy new year wish more success , more luck happiness and more blessing to come

Pedra
Posted
Posted
Salamat for this and tell the forum that 1. D.N.A has been performed and the child is mine up to a 99.9456%. 2. the Civil Code of the Philippines states that the child shall remain in the custody of the mother up to the age of 7 UNLESS the mother can not provide for the child. She can NOT provide for the child unless she obtains work abroad and in such case...she abandons the child! In that case where she abandons the child...the rights of the Father is paramount to that of the maternal grandparents and hence custody of the child should be given to the Father. Also tell the forum that my child is an American Citizen. A Consular Report of Birth Abroad has been accepted by my government and a U.S Passport has been issued to my daughter also. A Social Security Number (SSN) has also been assigned as well. Plus the name of the province is Isabela Province...with an "I" not an "E". hello again mr lee here what he said of the forum reply thank you

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hello Pedra. First of all I have to ask where ESABELA province is because I Googled it and there are a few in the Philippines. Next I would have to agree with Dave, the court system in the Philippines most often works against foreigners and many Philippine lawyers will most often do their best to part a foreigner with as much money as they can while making believe to be helping the foreigner, so finding one who would not would be hit and miss. My advice would be simple, stop giving any money unless he can see his child. His best tool would be the money, so he should make it clear that there will be no money unless he gets to see his child and then once he does, then he should do a DNA test on the child which just requires a swab of the child's mouth and a swab of his mouth and send those off to a lab to make sure the child is even his. He needs to contact a lab for the test kit first before the visit. To expand on the above, how does he even know he has a child or if the child is his unless there has been a DNA test done to confirm it. One foreigner on Mactan that wrote on this forum a while back wrote that he did a DNA test done on the child that his gf said was his, only to find out that another foreigner fathered that child. I hope some of that helps.
Salamat for this and tell the forum that 1. D.N.A has been performed and the child is mine up to a 99.9456%. 2. the Civil Code of the Philippines states that the child shall remain in the custody of the mother up to the age of 7 UNLESS the mother can not provide for the child. She can NOT provide for the child unless she obtains work abroad and in such case...she abandons the child! In that case where she abandons the child...the rights of the Father is paramount to that of the maternal grandparents and hence custody of the child should be given to the Father. Also tell the forum that my child is an American Citizen. A Consular Report of Birth Abroad has been accepted by my government and a U.S Passport has been issued to my daughter also. A Social Security Number (SSN) has also been assigned as well. Plus the name of the province is Isabela Province...with an "I" not an "E". hello again mr lee here what he said of the forum reply thank you
OK so if the child is a US citizen then I would recommend that he contact the US Embassy in Manila for guidance as to who should represent him in the Philippines and they should have recommended lawyers in the Luzon area from what I have been told. Otherwise if he has already done that and they would not help him, then maybe another member has information on that area because I am not familiar with Isabela Province which I believe is near Cagayan Valley?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Pedra, it's kind of you to help this poor guy. Frankly there is little hope he will get custody of his daughter sadly if he were to get a lawyer they will just milk him dry over years of lies and false promises. I hope he understands this.