Foreigners Can Own Condos But Not Land

chimellie
Posted
Posted
Hey I can go back to the other forum to get abused. :D :D :D
Hey Mr Lee...You can run but you can't hide. SugarwareZ-011.gifBy the way, when are you going back to Cebu ?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hey I can go back to the other forum to get abused. :D :D :lol:
Hey Mr Lee...You can run but you can't hide. SugarwareZ-011.gifBy the way, when are you going back to Cebu ?
Hi Chi and send our love to Mellie. We will be coming back to our condo in Cebu, no later than February. Hope to see you in Cebu and get a look at your new house, it looks great in the pictures and it sure is good we are married to Filipina's so we can own land and houses if we want to. See how I brought that back on topic. :D

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Lee ..... good to see you are going to arrive ahead of Chi ....... hummmmmm ... I wonder what a bright pink house would look like toilet papered ....... SugarwareZ-011.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hey Lee ..... good to see you are going to arrive ahead of Chi ....... hummmmmm ... I wonder what a bright pink house would look like toilet papered ....... SugarwareZ-011.gif
You know I am up for that. SugarwareZ-005.gif :D :D I wonder if they will add the cost of the toilet paper to his taxes! :D

Mike S
Posted
Posted

We could just tell them it is a traditional American custom and it is used to ward off those people with sh*tty attitudes ...... hey ... we might even make the evening papers ...... SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif

aerosick
Posted
Posted

You're dreamers, Lads & Lassies! I saw the house photos. There's not enough TP on Cebu Island to do the job!But you could do it by going native. Just throw buckets of water on it... :SugarwareZ-015:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
If ya going to do it. I suggest you not use that cheap home brand toilet paper from the supermarkets, it will scratch the paint off, did a similar job on my backside last visit. :3_8_14[1]:

Mike S
Posted
Posted
SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif I agree Tom ....... the word fluff is not in their vocabulary ..... SugarwareZ-011.gif ........ I'm just concerned about the bits of wood I've seen ........ thank god I have a bidet on my toilet ....... it took me a while to figure out what it was as Billie kept insisting it was a water fountain ........ silly boy ...... it is for rinsing you tooth brush ....... :3_8_14[1]: