Is There Anything Wrong With

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

I just showed this thread to Kristine, my fiance, and she was very sad for the girl to be in a position to sell herself like that or for someone to do it for her. John, Brock, Lee and Tom, sorry for the negativity but to me this is not a good topic for this forum. Just my $.02! Or maybe $.04! LOLOLOL

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Is there anything wrong with trying to find a boyfriend to make your life complete.What methods are acceptable for a Filipina to use?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

One thing I would like to mention about setting people up with strangers, it is much worse than setting them up with friends, I do not know about others but I have set up people who I thought were friends and good people in the past and it has not always worked out. Back when I was writing to my wife many moons ago, I ended up with some others who seemed to be very good ladies...... I made the mistake of giving out some of those names and addresses to guys I thought I knew and some ended up marrying those ladies....... To make a long story short, I no longer talk to two of those guys, because they were AH's in disguise and their true colors came out after they married the ladies....... My wife and I still feel sorry for those ladies and responsible for how they treated them after marrying them, because we vouched for those guys because we thought we knew them......... One became a devil worshiper and developed a filthy mouth in front of children and God only knows what else, and the other was an abusive husband but luckily the lady knew how to defend herself and he had to settle for being verbally abusive because she was a black belt and stopped his one and only attempt to hit her, yet she stayed together because of their children. My wife and I have decided that we will gladly assist friends by bringing them to the Philippines to meet ladies that they have found on their own, but we will never introduce anyone again, unless we have known that person for years through thick and thin and know them to really be good people. The old saying that you do not really know someone unless you live with them is very true. Be very careful because you may have to live with whatever you do for the rest of your life.

brock
Posted
Posted
I just showed this thread to Kristine, my fiance, and she was very sad for the girl to be in a position to sell herself like that or for someone to do it for her. John, Brock, Lee and Tom, sorry for the negativity but to me this is not a good topic for this forum. Just my $.02! Or maybe $.04! LOLOLOL
I do not understand what your fiance means when she says, she feels sad for the girl to be in a position to SELL herself or for me to do it for her ?.Why feel sad, the girl has done nothing wrong, neither have i for that matter.How many people in this world has got married to someone who they were introduced to by a friend, ( MILLIONS ) My son married a girl i introduced him too, does that mean i sold him ? And my first wife, her brother introduced me to her, did he sell her to me, of course not.It would be interesting to know how the members on this site met their wives,Did they BUY them off a dating site, where the girls were selling themselves, of course not, it is just a way of getting to know someone.I met my filipina wife on matchmaker.com, a free site, so i didnt buy her.Having said that, she has cost me a fortune in the 6 years we have been married, but i wouldnt change her for the world...Regards Brock.

Steve
Posted
Posted
It would be interesting to know how the members on this site met their wives,I met my filipina wife on matchmaker.com, a free site, so i didnt buy her.Having said that, she has cost me a fortune in the 6 years we have been married, but i wouldnt change her for the world...Regards Brock.
I met my Asawa on AmericanSingles(.)com several years ago. Several years later I flew to Cebu where she met me by herself. The next day I asked her to be my wife while we were on top of one of the Chocolate Hills in Carmen, Bohol. I couldn't be happier with anyone else.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Sorry but everyone SELLS themselves in one way or another all their life ...... you sell yourself to your boss every day .... you sell yourself to your future partner ... girlfriend or wife all the time ..... you sell yourself to your friends or strangers constantly and to your teachers in school (kids are real good at that) ....... no big deal ... happens all the time ...... we are all salespeople in one way or another ......wow ... just think of all the millions of people that were Sold by their friends or relatives for introducing them to someone else ...... I mentioned Julie sister was single to a friend of mine ...... does that mean I was selling her ..... oh well ... he didn't buy her anyway ....... guess I will have to take her off the market ...... SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sorry but everyone SELLS themselves in one way or another all their life ...... you sell yourself to your boss every day .... you sell yourself to your future partner ... girlfriend or wife all the time ..... you sell yourself to your friends or strangers constantly and to your teachers in school (kids are real good at that) ....... no big deal ... happens all the time ...... we are all salespeople in one way or another ......wow ... just think of all the millions of people that were Sold by their friends or relatives for introducing them to someone else ...... I mentioned Julie sister was single to a friend of mine ...... does that mean I was selling her ..... oh well ... he didn't buy her anyway ....... guess I will have to take her off the market ...... SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif
How much ya want for her and is there any visible rust SugarwareZ-005.gif

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

Well I guess that is why the world turns, because there are varying opinions on matters and that's the spice of life. I know 3-4 really nice women here in Cebu who are single and they would make someone a very good wife.But I'm VERY sure they would one and all castrate me if I were to display their pic or video on the net in this fashion. It's one thing to join a dating site, which is how Kristine and I met, but it's another thing altogether to advertise/display one's pics/videos on the open internet.I guess it comes across to me as being desperate and or dialing for dollars/husbands. Not saying it was meant that way, it just feels that way to me. I'm sure she is a fine young lady.That's about it, it's just the way I feel about it.

chimellie
Posted
Posted
Make sure you look under the "hood" before you buy her.

Mike S
Posted
Posted
When you made that comment all I could think of was the "Blues Brothers" movie where John Belushi says to the guy sitting at the table behind him ....... Jake: "I want to buy your women... the little girl... your daughters. Sell them to me. Sell me your children."Besides you and Chi ae married ... your not even allowed to kick tires .... let alone check for rust ...... SugarwareZ-005.gif