Rc Aircraft In Cebu

Rudderless
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know any info about where / who / clubs / etc. that fly RC Aircraft in Cebu?Thanks,Rudderless

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
Does anyone know any info about where / who / clubs / etc. that fly RC Aircraft in Cebu?Thanks,Rudderless
Yes, a club give me a day or two to get back to you. I have a Filipino buddy who has an RC helicopter they even travel up to Japan for meets. Are you fixed wing? Edited by Old55

Rudderless
Posted
Posted
Yes, a club give me a day or two to get back to you. I have a Filipino buddy who has an RC helicopter they even travel up to Japan for meets. Are you fixed wing?
Some planks... but I am mostly a heli guy. Trying to determine if its worth it to bring my heli with me. Buy a new one? Bring the radio and buy a new heli. Pay for shipping... Etc. Etc.

• 3 weeks later...
Rudderless
Posted
Posted

TTTHoping someone can help me out!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
TTTHoping someone can help me out!
Sorry I'm waiting for some info didn't forget ya.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Short answer……..Sorry I can not help you. I did not get an answer from my friend who flies RC Copters. In our emails the past few weeks among other things I asked him about you and an RC club. My take is the club is Filipino only or he is unwilling to sponsor someone he is not well acquainted with or God only knows.

No name
Posted
Posted

You know Rudderless, this is something I'd really like to do. I've always wanted to do RC, started building one once but was going through a really bad period and it never got done.I wonder how we could make it happen.My being in Bogo wont help. My being unable to get out much right now (it will change, just going through a ruff time right now) wont help.Still I think this could be done. Just have to find a way.We gotta keep the expats from flying drunk and planting a plane in someone chest though. LOL :)Have you ever flown? Trying to teach yourself without the help of others is not good.I'm going to use some of my webmaster skills and go find out if anyone is even searching for websites on this topic.

No name
Posted
Posted

I can't find any evidence of much significant searching for remote control in the Philippines. To little searching to return any results.I found an RC forum and a group called Flyboyz in Cebu made up of Filipino on a forum. There have been no post on the thread for four years. :(I tried to join the forum but it didn't seem to accept my registration..What I found is here: http://www.rctech.net/forum/manila-racers/192454-cebu-rc-fly-boyz.htmlI was thinking of started a website for it but I don't think it will do very well. I could setup a free site but I don't think it will do much good.Maybe try to join that forum, maybe you'll have been luck than i did. Contact the person that started that thread. He's still active on the site.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

This is as far as I got to flying an RC anything! I bought this little tiny RC helicopter at SM mall during Xmas just for kicks and jiggles! I'm just a big kid at heart and this tiny helicopter was amazing to see flying around our living room! post-682-0-51304300-1297695940_thumb.jpgpost-682-0-53905100-1297695710_thumb.jpgpost-682-0-49280500-1297696182_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fil/AmArt