Balikbayan Visa Privilege

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

We need a moderator here!!! Help!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL SugarwareZ-007.gif The devil made me do it! SugarwareZ-011.gif

paul
Posted
Posted

LOL. Dude, that was funny as hell.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
or provides info people can use. Correct info is a matter or interpretation. The info I provided was correct and nitpicking the name does not change the info. Balikbayan Visa or Balikbayan Visa privilege, 6 of one and a half dozen of the other. I have been asked at the immigration counter in the airports upon arrival into the Philippines by the authorities both men and women on numerous occasions if we wanted a Balikbayan Visa, so I guess you better go to all the airports and teach all of the personel that they are calling it the wrong name also.BTW, I was joking about post count Paul, did you not see the 3 laughing faces, I guess you do not understand sarcasm, as my last post in the mod section on your forum when I resigned as a moderator, was also sarcasm. or why else would I have said "adios" and I thought you knew me well enough by now to know that.I have posted info on this forum to help get it going and I would hope that others will do the same to help Tom.
STRUTH, our first domestic SugarwareZ-267.gif LOL. Thanks Lee for any information you post, you too Paul.Tom

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

You are welcome Tom, I was just trying to fill in some open spaces so others can fill in the rest or comment on them. Sorry about my part in the little dispute.

paul
Posted
Posted

Yepper, you are welcome, mate. I'm always happy to help where I can. :welcome:

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

sheeeesh!!!!!!! with threads like this, I forget which forum I am on.....jim

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yea .... ain't it great ... just like old home week ..... but one good thing about here is the ignore button works ...... SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
sheeeesh!!!!!!! with threads like this, I forget which forum I am on.....jim
Sorry Jim for my part in the exchange and good to see you here. Hope members here can get along better than on other forums and hope the trouble makers stay away from here.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
We need a moderator here!!! Help!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL SugarwareZ-007.gif The devil made me do it! SugarwareZ-011.gif
Hey Bob, you would think that two people who are or were moderators from another forum would have known better or at least one of the two would have. :D :D :lol: :D

• 3 years later...
Mugs
Posted
Posted

as a new member of this forum who does not know either one of them it appears to me that mr lee was trying to help members with information as he has in many of his posts and mr paul was standing on semantics and trying to disrupt the flow of the forum and thus take away from the actual topic with useless and quite annoying distracting posts. i find that any post made by mr paul beyond the first correction post to be a huge waste of space. i thank mr lee for all the helpful information he has posted all over this forum and i have a question for mr lee or anyone who can answer it. if i marry a lady while there and decide to stay for a while, can we leave to go on a honeymoon to another country and then come back on a balikbayan visa privilege?