Cobra For Sale

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)

The house boy across the street caught a baby cobra, and wants me to buy it. :th_thholysheep:I told him no thanks, I really don't want or need a cobra, at all...but he began haggling already. I love to haggle, so I'm stuck now.I have him down to 100 pesos....but he's holding fast at 125. I'll let you know when one of us blinks.....

Edited by Inspector

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I'll double that if it looks like thissvtvenm-albums-03-04-mustang-cobra-terminators-picture29-sonic-blue-svt-mustang-cobra.jpg

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Deep%20fried%20snake.jpgTastes like chicken!

No name
Posted
Posted
The house boy across the street caught a baby cobra, and wants me to buy it. :th_thholysheep:I told him no thanks, I really don't want or need a cobra, at all...but he began haggling already. I love to haggle, so I'm stuck now.I have him down to 100 pesos....but he's holding fast at 125. I'll let you know when one of us blinks.....
I hope for your sake he doesn't blink. If he does, you better not. Cobra's here spit too. If it is the common brown cobra usually found here.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

:) < Dave's Cobra is the best!Well, he brought it over to the front of my garage door....not a very pretty thing, so I said forget the deal.Well, unless he now lowers it to 75 pesos! :540:He said 100. I'm at 80...firm. They are cool looking...they have his mouth taped shut....are these things, ummm...dangerous? :89:Where's an Aussie when you need one? :508:

Inspector
Posted
Posted
I hope for your sake he doesn't blink. If he does, you better not. Cobra's here spit too. If it is the common brown cobra usually found here.
I can take it Rusty...a little more vodka and me and that cobra are throwing down. Listen...he doesn't even have arms or legs...no fists, feet, knees or elbows. Bite?I can bite too! Ohhhh...poison? I might pass on this scrap. :)

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
:lol: < Dave's Cobra is the best!Well, he brought it over to the front of my garage door....not a very pretty thing, so I said forget the deal.Well, unless he now lowers it to 75 pesos! :540:He said 100. I'm at 80...firm. They are cool looking...they have his mouth taped shut....are these things, ummm...dangerous? :89:Where's an Aussie when you need one? :508:
I would buy it and kill it, so it never gets to grow up. Sorry call me mean spirited but me and poisonous snakes do not get along. I have been told that Cobras can be nasty little critters and the fact that a baby one was found in your neighborhood might be a sign that momma and daddy may not be far away. ohmy.gifto add to my above post The Philippine Cobra (Naja philippinensis) is a stocky, highly venomous snake native to the Philippines. Seems they are not normally found in Davao, so maybe it is not a cobra?
Edited by Mr. Lee
add content and link and youtube

Inspector
Posted
Posted
:lol: < Dave's Cobra is the best!Well, he brought it over to the front of my garage door....not a very pretty thing, so I said forget the deal.Well, unless he now lowers it to 75 pesos! :540:He said 100. I'm at 80...firm. They are cool looking...they have his mouth taped shut....are these things, ummm...dangerous? :89:Where's an Aussie when you need one? :508:
I would buy it and kill it, so it never gets to grow up. Sorry call me mean spirited but me and poisonous snakes do not get along. I have been told that Cobras can be nasty little critters and the fact that a baby one was found in your neighborhood might be a sign that momma and daddy may not be far away. ohmy.gifto add to my above post The Philippine Cobra (Naja philippinensis) is a stocky, highly venomous snake native to the Philippines. Seems they are not normally found in Davao, so maybe it is not a cobra?
I'm going to have him brought over again today, and take a photo. I'm not a snake expert....the house boy told me that is what it is.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Seems they are in the city here.... :unsure:Hey, this would make for a great topic.

oldutot
Posted
Posted

I drank a lot of cobra blood awhile on shore leave in Taiwan . That was back during my sailing days.. drinking at the local cobra bar cheersty.gif