American Tourist Goes Missing In Angeles

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

So what do I get out of this story, the guy was staying in one of the presidential suites at the Lewis Grand Hotel, could it be that he possibly dressed and acted like a high roller? I do not know but I hope they find him alive and I hope people learn that when in the PHL that they probably should keep a low profile, and staying in a presidential suite is far from a low profile IMHO. Maybe he fell in love or lust and did not want to pay his hotel bill? There are a lot of maybes and maybe we will read about it in the news to know which one might be correct. Police are on the lookout for an American tourist who went missing after bar-hopping in Fields Avenue, this city, more than three weeks now.Police said 42-year-old Jose Antonio Colon, temporarily staying at room 310 Lewis Grand Hotel on Don Juico Avenue, Barangay Malabanias, went missing last January 11. Matthew Thompson, 42, of Josefaville Subdivision, reported his friend's disappearance at Police Station 4 in Barangay Balibago last January 28.Police records showed that Colon checked-in at the hotel last November 18, 2010 and stayed in one of the Presidential Suites. Colon was supposed to check out last January 10 but never showed up at the hotel. He left accumulated hotel bills amounting to P385,315.00.Police said the American went to Treasure Island Bar on January 10 and left with a lady identified only as “Aiza.” The 2 checked in at Central Park Hotel located along Real Street in Barangay Balibago, records showed. Colon then checked out past 5 a.m. of January 11 and has not been seen since.The complete story HERE

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifYeah, He probably went into hiding so he wouldn't have to pay his P385,315.00 hotel bill! Since November 18, 2010? Maybe he doesn't have the money to get a visa extension! But since Nov! He maybe a goner, due to foul play! Yup, tourists should keep a low profile while in the Philippines! SugarwareZ-034.gif

Inspector
Posted
Posted
76bb244f64.jpgNo need to worry....they will find him. :lol:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hilarious! They look too young to be Philippine Army. And besides that, they ALL look ridiculous (like keystone cops)hiding behind a small truck. They might as well hide behind that lamp post.Jake

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Hilarious! They look too young to be Philippine Army. And besides that, they ALL look ridiculous (like keystone cops)hiding behind a small truck. They might as well hide behind that lamp post.Jake
I like the guy in the back...BRING MORE! :508:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifYeah, He probably went into hiding so he wouldn't have to pay his P385,315.00 hotel bill! Since November 18, 2010? Maybe he doesn't have the money to get a visa extension! But since Nov! He maybe a goner, due to foul play! Yup, tourists should keep a low profile while in the Philippines! SugarwareZ-034.gif
Since all of his personal possessions including laptop and camera are still at the hotel I would think he was not intending on going missing,if he was short of money they would be gone too.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Unbelievable, check out the clown second from the right with his muzzle on the asphalt.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
76bb244f64.jpgNo need to worry....they will find him. :photo-109:
Unbelievable, check out the clown second from the right with his muzzle on the asphalt.
In the background you can see a video camera held up above there heads?

Candyman
Posted
Posted

Who are they hiding from ?......... An angry boy scout with a sling shot ?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Who are they hiding from ?......... An angry boy scout with a sling shot ?
Much much worse......a “tampo” related incident perhaps?