Be My Valentine

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)

I was leaving around then for my emergency surgery, and brought back to the USA both the PS3 and iTouch, one to watch Sons of Anarchy season 3 on a screen the size of a credit card during the flight, and the other to download all the new great rock band songs being you can't in the Philippines. So, I got my better half a iPod shuffle so she can listen to her music for valentines day...which is NOW expanding her listening into some nice country songs such as Any Man of Mine and Redneck Woman, and even, dare I say it....the Dropkick Murphy's. :th_thholysheep:Sometimes, a gift can keep on giving...if this thing allows her to avoid Bryan Adams, it was a great gift. Now, the next step...and much much harder...no more Bon Jovi. Hard because the lead singer is cute, and sings those love ballads.When it gets too much, I bring out this anti Bon Jovi video...Hahahahaha:th_closed:

Edited by Inspector

• 2 weeks later...
Pearlxxxxx
Posted
Posted

I missed this thread,Everyone want to celebrate a Valentines day, and I'm looking a place where can find perfect location to propose.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I missed this thread,Everyone want to celebrate a Valentines day, and I'm looking a place where can find perfect location to propose.
lol,how did you miss this thread when you only joined as a member today.Im surprised you dont suggest a certain hotel for the perfect location to propose.Let me guess it would have a name just like your member name.Spammers never win here or beat the system by posting in any topic to boost their post count and membership.To be a good spammer you have to be more creative these days.:yes:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Let me add, if you wish to advertise, then you have to be a paying member and arrange it with the owner of the forum Boss Man, the guy who posted above and knows what you are up to. :yes: Oh and let me add happy valentines day, but that was last month. lol