Travis, Formerly Member Traveler

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Seems he is pretty sick. I have not seen him on lately which is unusual for him, so I sent him an email and no reply, so I called his Magic Jack number and a woman answered who said she was his roommate and that he got pretty ill and probably would not be back on a computer or the forum for quite a while if ever, but she would not elaborate. The if ever part worries me. sad.gif I asked for an address we can send cards to and she told me that he does not wish anyone to know where he is, and that he forwarded his MJ number to her home phone for that reason. So all I can say is that we wish him a quick recovery, and we should all learn to live each day to the fullest, and to be good to each other, because we never know what day or night might be our last, or when an illness might strike us. If you read this Travis, then know that you are in our prayers.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Seems he is pretty sick. I have not seen him on lately which is unusual for him, so I sent him an email and no reply, so I called his Magic Jack number and a woman answered who said she was his roommate and that he got pretty ill and probably would not be back on a computer or the forum for quite a while if ever, but she would not elaborate. The if ever part worries me. sad.gif I asked for an address we can send cards to and she told me that he does not wish anyone to know where he is, and that he forwarded his MJ number to her home phone for that reason. So all I can say is that we wish him a quick recovery, and we should all learn to live each day to the fullest, and to be good to each other, because we never know what day or night might be our last, or when an illness might strike us. If you read this Travis, then know that you are in our prayers.
OK, we should respect their privacy. Travis, our prayers are with you and your quick recovery.Respectfully -- Jake

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thank you for the update on Travis, Lee. Best wishes to him in this difficult time.

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Hope you feel better soon Travis.

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

i hope you get well soon my friend !!!!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Travis, Just think about all those lovely fine Filipino ladies lined up waiting when you get back here! So, you better get well soon!

No name
Posted
Posted
Travis, Just think about all those lovely fine Filipino ladies lined up waiting when you get back here! So, you better get well soon!
You trying to kill him man? :lol: haha

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
You trying to kill him man? :) haha
Couldn't :lol: think of a better way to go.

Guardian
Posted
Posted
Wow Travis sorry to hear you are sick. I will try to give you a call.

No name
Posted
Posted
Couldn't :) think of a better way to go.
Well me either but not sure he would agree. :)Hope you get well Travis, doesn't sound good.Hard not to speculate but I will refrain.