Travis, Formerly Member Traveler

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Anyone with any news on how our friend is going at the moment?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Anyone with any news on how our friend is going at the moment?
I have not heard anymore from him or her but I will call again next week and see if I can get an update and then post it here. Anyone else speak to him or here from him?

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Jesus...I hope he's alright.:th_thholysheep:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Yeah Travis, We all hope you get well soon! 551.gif

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Any updates ?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Any updates ?
No sorry, no one has answered his phone the few times I tried. I will keep trying.

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Thanks Mr. Lee, For keeping us inform on the status of Travis. I hope things turn around for him.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I finally just got through to the lady he lives with, or lady whose place he was living in, I really do not know much about the relationship. I told her that a lot of members had been asking about him and while she would not elaborate on his condition because he apparently does not wish his personal life known, she said he is improving in a rehab, so I guess we can all try to draw our own conclusions from that. Maybe a stroke or maybe a car accident, but what difference does it make, I passed along all our wishes for his speedy recovery and she told me that she would tell him. Sorry I cannot tell you all more, but at least he is alive and improving, and I guess it is better that whatever happened to him, happened in the US where there is free health care for him and good hospitals that will not let one of us who has no money die.

• 1 month later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Update, his phone number no longer works ohmy.gif and he has not answered any email from me since way back, so I guess we will all just have to wait until he gets back on to let us know how he is, or we never here from him again and always have to wonder. :dreams: sad.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I just got an email from Travis/Traveler. Seems he is doing much better and did not elaborate, but wanted to thank me for my concern and for keeping in touch, and wanted me to thank all of you who have asked about him and showed your concern for him. He said he did not think he would be coming back to the forum but I have heard that before from others and then they showed back up, so time will tell and maybe he will email me again down the road and elaborate some more.