Jeepney Driver

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

That was great of you to do that, Mr Lee, but now I have a question. When I watched these videos I watched the embedded part 1, then searched for part 2. When I watched part 2 I found all the other parts followed as in they just self loaded and played with a 2 second gap between segments. Is this how it works for everyone or did I find some secret way to watch it?89.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
That was great of you to do that, Mr Lee, but now I have a question. When I watched these videos I watched the embedded part 1, then searched for part 2. When I watched part 2 I found all the other parts followed as in they just self loaded and played with a 2 second gap between segments. Is this how it works for everyone or did I find some secret way to watch it?89.gif
It did not work that way for me when I watched it off Brock's link and I could not even find some of the parts without searching, so that was why I did it this way but if it works that way off the present set, or works that way off the op link for others, then all the better. I just try to help to make life easier for members.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Yes, 1/3 (approximately 36 million people) makes up the population's poor living in major cities because your average Filipino can not find adequate employment in their home provinces to survive on. This documentary video clip of a London bus driver in the Philippines truly depicts the living conditions of the poor Filipino famlies living in the city for their livelyhoods! It really is a cultural and economic shock to experience the Filipino lifestyle in the city, but that's just the way it is today and not much can be done to change it, unless the children of the Filipino poor family can raise their family from povery to a better way of life like others have done! It's all about controlling the population growth, getting an education in order to have choices and employment opportunities that can make the difference to the Filipino people! SugarwareZ-034.gif