Hot Sex Can Kill, Be Sure To Have Regular Checkups

No name
Posted
Posted (edited)
Rusty, I see that the article mentioned he was married (but seperated) but no mention of her marital status. Where did you see that she was married??????
You know what, it isn't there. :)Usually you see multiple papers reporting the exact same story. I just glanced over the article in the link but I did save part of the article because I will probably write a story about it. I'm going to approach it from as how conservative the Philippines can be.Here is part the part of the story I saved:
CEBU CITY, Philippines—An American national died while having sex with a woman inside a hotel in Lapu-Lapu City late Tuesday evening. Inspector Juan Capacio, head of the Homicide Section of Lapu-Lapu City Police Office, said the 43-year-old woman, whose identity the police withheld, and Henry Peterson Jr., 57, a resident of the Mactan Oasis Garden in Barangay (village) Soong, checked into the BSM hotel in Barangay Basak at 10:40 p.m. on Tuesday. Capacio said Peterson was married to a Filipina but the couple had separated because of his alleged womanizing. The woman, who is married, is a teacher in a public elementary school in Lapu-Lapu City. The regional office of the Department of Education said the teacher is under investigation for conduct unbecoming a teacher, an administrative offense. Capacio said that at about 11:20 p.m., the woman shouted for help from the hotel’s staff because Peterson suddenly collapsed as blood dripped from his nose.
Okay, so now I see if I copy and past something the pasted text is larger. I wondered why something else I posted had larger text. :)Looks like the same story with this part admitted from the link Lee posted.Sorry Corey, I know longer have the original link. Edited by Flirltilzier