You Can't Prepair For Everything

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

:thumbsup: I hate knowing the time when I get up during the night. Why care? :th_exactly: When it is light out and a little peaks in the top of my curtains, then and only then, it is time to see what time it is and to maybe get up. :bedtime2: Being retired means never having to look at a damned clock. :17403: JMHO. SugarwareZ-004.gif Mike and Mike IMHO, you really have to tell your brains that you are retired and do not give a toot what time it is, unless you have something that you have to get up for in the morning. :36_1_68[1]: SugarwareZ-046.gif Enjoy your retirement and let the people who are working look at their clocks. SugarwareZ-007.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Ok Terp ..... good call they have 2 different types ..... a Philips and another brand ..... I chose the Philips for 690p ... the other one was 500p something ...... but a brand I am not familiar with ...... just for kicks we went to SM after getting it from Macro and again couldn't find one ....... Thanks again to everyone for their help ....... now we can share another valuable find ...... OH just in case anyone doesn't like military time the Philips is only set up for military time ...... just thought I would mention it ...... clock works great ..... Mike M ........ your like me when I wake up during the night I need to see the time too ..... but mine has nothing to do with work ...... just want to know if I should get up or not ...... hahahahahaha .....
I'm glad that the clock problem was sorted out,now I dont have to suggest booking into a hotel for a night and stealing theirs :thumbsup:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Ok Terp ..... good call they have 2 different types ..... a Philips and another brand ..... I chose the Philips for 690p ... the other one was 500p something ...... but a brand I am not familiar with ...... just for kicks we went to SM after getting it from Macro and again couldn't find one ....... Thanks again to everyone for their help ....... now we can share another valuable find ...... OH just in case anyone doesn't like military time the Philips is only set up for military time ...... just thought I would mention it ...... clock works great ..... Mike M ........ your like me when I wake up during the night I need to see the time too ..... but mine has nothing to do with work ...... just want to know if I should get up or not ...... hahahahahaha .....
If you have to pee get up. :thumbsup: SugarwareZ-046.gif or 7_3_205[1].gif