Older Women On Line

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I was just filling in some time by looking at an Internet dating site that I was a member of about 3 years ago, what surprised me was the amount of women on this site in the 30 to 65 age bracket.There were many who were 50 and above out of the 1117 who were on line at the time.Now I bring this subject up as it seems a huge increase in older ladies compared to around three years ago.Why is this so? SugarwareZ-225.gif

Steve
Posted
Posted

Well, I'm not going to narrow this down just to older women, but to older or elderly people in general. When I had worked at the bank a few years ago, I had noticed more and more elderly having computers and being online to keep an eye on their finances easier. But I think the main reason that they are on, is to keep in touch with family alot easier. They can receive pictures of their grandchildren, etc alot faster and easier. And of course, as they get more and more comfortable with the PC and internet, they begin to lurk on more websites. IMO

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I think Internet dating is becoming acceptable to all ages nowadays, and as Steve said, more older people are giving in and coming into the new world and getting online. Tom, don't let you wife catch you looking at those girls or else. SugarwareZ-267.gif :thumbsup:

retired
Posted
Posted
I think Internet dating is becoming acceptable to all ages nowadays, and as Steve said, more older people are giving in and coming into the new world and getting online. Tom, don't let you wife catch you looking at those girls or else. SugarwareZ-267.gif :thumbsup:
Maybe alot depends on the country the woman lives in as well . The Philippines is the text capital of the world so maybe the on - line dating title is next . I do see a lot of women from Thailand and China on line now . Of course the only reason i know this is to help out single foreign guys trying to sort through the maze . Anyway , that's my story and i am sticking to it . :SugarwareZ-015:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I think Internet dating is becoming acceptable to all ages nowadays, and as Steve said, more older people are giving in and coming into the new world and getting online. Tom, don't let you wife catch you looking at those girls or else. SugarwareZ-267.gif :36_1_68[1]:
Maybe alot depends on the country the woman lives in as well . The Philippines is the text capital of the world so maybe the on - line dating title is next . I do see a lot of women from Thailand and China on line now . Of course the only reason i know this is to help out single foreign guys trying to sort through the maze . Anyway , that's my story and i am sticking to it . :SugarwareZ-015:
Always stick to your story don't allow yourself to be swayed by evidence or facts. Always remember it's not a lie if you believe it. :thumbsup:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hummmm ... Tom you may have something there ...... didn't we have a Prez that claimed he "did not have sex with that woman" ....... that was his story and he definitely stuck to it ........ I think at as time goes on and the over 25 group comes to realize that not all guys look for ladies in the 18-20 range you will see more and more of these women getting on line to find companions ..... for chat .... friends or other ...... Most of these sites have filters that allow you to narrow down your search to the type of ladies or men that you are looking for ..... to see just how many ladies are in the 25-30 .. 31-40 .. 41-50 etc ...... you will be amazed .... and if you get really picky try just one year like 30 .. 31 .. 32 but then that maybe a little to refined and not offer near as much choices ...... Filipina Heart is a real good example of a site with lots of filters and tons of ladies (or men)

TheMason
Posted
Posted
I was just filling in some time by looking at an Internet dating site that I was a member of about 3 years ago, what surprised me was the amount of women on this site in the 30 to 65 age bracket.There were many who were 50 and above out of the 1117 who were on line at the time.Now I bring this subject up as it seems a huge increase in older ladies compared to around three years ago.Why is this so? SugarwareZ-225.gif
This doesn't surprise me too much. As computer usage spreads in the Philippines more and more older women will go online looking for men. Aside from the Internet usage aspect, once a woman hits 35 here, her chances of finding a Filipino are almost nil.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Seems like more men posing as Filipinas too. :thumbsup: :SugarwareZ-034:

• 3 months later...
Jungle
Posted
Posted
"Well first you get a glass and a half of full cream dairy milk".. :SugarwareZ-034: Maybe its because us/you older blokes have shed the handbrake and found a lovely pinay princess. SugarwareZ-005.gif

• 10 months later...
redranger
Posted
Posted

Not that I have anything against a younger lady, it's just that I prefer a more mature woman. Myself, I will be 60 this coming year. I consider anyone under the age of 40 as young. The problem I have with younger women is the likely hood of wanting children. This is something I don't want at this stage of my life. Plus a woman over 40 is more likely to understand the ways of the world. I have been on the DIA web site a few times and have seen quite a few over 40 ladies that I found appealing. Anyway what do I have in common with a 20 year old? Likely nothing.