Older Women On Line

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

I know several "mature" ladies looking for husbands online and also just asking me generally if I can help them find someone.. From the people I know its not that they are pushing the fact of desperate for someone but more looking for REAL companionship. They are generally separated/divorced and more often than not the husband left as an OFW and found someone else while abroad or died in the Philippines in motorcycle accidents etc. The mortality rate of males as they get above 35 in the Philippines has a trend which leaves many women in their 50s a widow and unlikely to attract a husband locally.Age structure:0-14 years: 38% (male 14 867 972; female 14 379 722)15-64 years: 59% (male 22 582 178; female 23 136 055)65 years and over: 3% (male 1 232 813; female 1 527 122) (July 1998 est.)Almost half of the Philippine population is under 25 years old.Im sure there are 101 other reasons for the trend. Including the 50+ women are often in RP bringing up the kids while the husband is abroad. But to be honest a friend of mine in his 20s had a GF who was 60 was a bit strange for me as she wasn't a young 60 lol.. But it was the slippers by the fire, dinner on the table when he got home mentality that he was concerned with.. he is now married to a woman who is 30 years older than him with the same traits. I think the values of an older woman often get overlooked as they have been there done it all and got the T shirt so finding a REAL partner later on in years she will no doubt look after him better than most 20 somethings would.. thumbs-up-smile.gif