Cyrus
Posted
Posted

89.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted

89.gif

Hello Cyrus, I approved your post above. As you can see, it does not contain any text -- only an emoticon withscratching his head. Please repost so that we could better understand you. Or are you questioning the side joke regarding "cat houses"?Thank you -- Jake

Cyrus
Posted
Posted

89.gif

Hello Cyrus, I approved your post above. As you can see, it does not contain any text -- only an emoticon withscratching his head. Please repost so that we could better understand you. Or are you questioning the side joke regarding "cat houses"?Thank you -- Jake
Thanks Jake,I get the joke, was just puzzled at the simplicity of it, ...an easy shot......I knew such comments would be made sooner or later... not a big surprise ! ......because I have done lots of research on Thailand as well as the Philippines, just hope that other people from other parts of the world who may look at these posts do too.I guess it is true that it does take all kinds to make the world go around....everything in life has something to teach us and make us more aware of the world we live in and the people with whom we share this world. To each his/her own !I always try to be respectful of all people and their perspectives, it is a free world and I am a democratic person..... Peace !

Jake
Posted
Posted

89.gif

Thanks Jake,I get the joke, was just puzzled at the simplicity of it, ...an easy shot......I knew such comments would be made sooner or later... not a big surprise ! ......because I have done lots of research on Thailand as well as the Philippines, just hope that other people from other parts of the world who may look at these posts do too.I guess it is true that it does take all kinds to make the world go around....everything in life has something to teach us and make us more aware of the world we live in and the people with whom we share this world. To each his/her own !I always try to be respectful of all people and their perspectives, it is a free world and I am a democratic person..... Peace !
Hello Cyrus,As you may know, bringing any pets take a lot of planning well ahead of scheduled departure. Kuya Lee has provideda link from the Filipino Consulate regarding permits and fees. Follow on domestic flights from Manila to Cebu requiresadditional planning for the safe arrival of your pet. We have also provided some reality checks concerning the welfare of your kitten, especially if your pet happens towander outside the safety of your residence. I believe the only safe place is within your walls. We sincerely hope that we have provided some useful suggestions as comparable to the other forum you talked about.Would it not be more practical to visit potential locations without your little companion for awhile? Respectfully -- Jake

Cyrus
Posted
Posted

89.gif

Hello Cyrus,As you may know, bringing any pets take a lot of planning well ahead of scheduled departure. Kuya Lee has provideda link from the Filipino Consulate regarding permits and fees. Follow on domestic flights from Manila to Cebu requiresadditional planning for the safe arrival of your pet. We have also provided some reality checks concerning the welfare of your kitten, especially if your pet happens towander outside the safety of your residence. I believe the only safe place is within your walls. We sincerely hope that we have provided some useful suggestions as comparable to the other forum you talked about.Would it not be more practical to visit potential locations without your little companion for awhile? Respectfully -- Jake
Mr. Jake, you are absolutely right, and I do appreciate all the info provided by all members since it does give a very realistic view of the facts on the ground there.I simply wanted to evaluate the situation for my cat, and I am nowhere close to heading to the airport with my cat yet, even if I do decide to move to the Philippines it will not be for at least a few months into the future.and yes, import of the pet is an issue, not to mention the complications that I and my cat would both have to face in terms of location and living circumstances, so I am really glad that I have been informed of the realities, I am thankful to everyone and no offense taken at all.I will try to find a good home for him where I am now, and will most likely travel there alone if I decide to move there.It really would be wise to come there alone first, at the very least, to check it out and see it for myself before making any final moving plans.Wishing you all a great time and happiness in whatever you do,Cyrus/Ray1%20(172).gif

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hello Cyrus,Exploring the unknown for a new place to live and work can be daunting at times. One of the first steps in planninga trip is what you're doing right now. And we thank you for questions and comments and hopefully this forum willease the burden by reading all our lesson learned experiences.This is a link within this forum to get you started: http://www.philippin...indpost&p=18642Respectfully -- Jake

Cyrus
Posted
Posted
Hello Cyrus,Exploring the unknown for a new place to live and work can be daunting at times. One of the first steps in planninga trip is what you're doing right now. And we thank you for questions and comments and hopefully this forum willease the burden by reading all our lesson learned experiences.This is a link within this forum to get you started: http://www.philippin...indpost&p=18642Respectfully -- Jake
Mr. Jake,You are gracious and helpful, and I thank you very much for your kind considerations,Your honesty and genuine willingness to help is admirable !That is a great forum, ( the link you sent ), very interesting, I will follow it.Thanks again,Kindest regards, Cyrus/Ray