Makes You Wonder...

Inspector
Posted
Posted

:lol:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Sounds like a one-way political conversation with a brick wall! Anyway, how many women in the United States are politically savvy, inclined and well informed of what is going on globally let alone in their back yards? Has there been a poll conducted in the U.S. to verify this, I mean about women being knowledgeable about politics in the U.S. and abroad? The video clip shows a lopsided conversation between a man and woman, where the woman seems rather deft/dumb and or blind, which some Filipino women act the same ways at times! I don't really know why that is! It just baffles me sometimes! SugarwareZ-037.gifmocking.gif

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted

At the risk of incurring the wrath of some board members, I don't think this was intended to paint women in one way or another. It does, however, appear to be a good example of many Obama supporters regardless of their sex.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I believe that it is a good example of many voters who blindly vote for a candidate in any country without actually knowing what that person stands for, or what actual experience that person might have. Examples might be when movie actors are voted in because of characters they played, rather than who they actually are. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it does not. IMHO people need to vote people in based on their actual record and experience and not how much they pay for them to vote for them, be it with cash or blank promises.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

And here I thought it was a 'stab' at the women voters who elect a candidate based on how 'charming' or 'cool' he is rather than on the issues.It looks like a simple video but must actually be quite good to evoke so many meanings for so many people.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gifIt's not about bashing women! In the first place, the video clip is a controversial political issue! That's why Dave Hounddriver said, "It looks like a simple video, but must actually be quite good to evoke so many meanings for so many people".

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK, I believe the above post is a spoof type youtube, so while my instinct tells me to delete it, I will let it stand because at the same time members complain about posts being deleted, but lets end that type of post here, and not get into politics because there will be no happy ending to it, and then posts will end up deleted, if that happens. I also cannot promise the above post will not end up deleted if the owner deems it inappropriate and a violation of the rules. . Please NO political posts.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
OK, I believe the above post is a spoof type youtube, so while my instinct tells me to delete it, I will let it stand because at the same time members complain about posts being deleted, but lets end that type of post here, and not get into politics because there will be no happy ending to it, and then posts will end up deleted, if that happens. I also cannot promise the above post will not end up deleted if the owner deems it inappropriate and a violation of the rules. . Please NO political posts.
This forum is for videos about any subject at all
This is not a post Lee, it is a a youtube video about ANY subject. I kept it in the previous make fun of a President video....I have not implied any posting as to my the thoughts aside from a smile laughing....mostly at the unicorn pooping a rainbow at the end.:lol:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
This forum is for videos about any subject at all
This is not a post Lee, it is a a youtube video about ANY subject. I kept it in the previous make fun of a President video....I have not implied any posting as to my the thoughts aside from a smile laughing....mostly at the unicorn pooping a rainbow at the end.:lol:
I did not realize that my words or the rules had to be specific and mention all content of all aspects of posts. I will change the rules if necessary, but I thought they were OK the way they are. THE RULESTopicsTopics on this forum are to be Philippine related; religious or political posts are not allowed unless they relate to the Philippines.