Im Back Home In Canada :(

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi everyone again im sorry i couldnt make it too the event but i wanted to post a few vids of my trip , im back home in Canada & im already planing my next trip anyway here is what i have so i have so far i hope you all enjoy it as much as i did making the vids !!! O-U-C please watch in hd if you can !!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWX6e8A61Vghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5WyhnvjGe8

Edited by OldUgly&Cranky

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey O-U-C,You dog -- you went to Puerto Galera without me again! Anyway, looks like you guys had a great time.Both videos were great in HD. You held the camera rock solid and panned across pretty smoothly. Good job -- Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

yeah i tried the best i could hahaha too many san magoos sorry you werent in galera with us thanks for the good review of my vids i will post more when i can , i got allot around my house there in rizal so i think it should be interesting for anyone thinking about my area where my house is , i forgot to mention i got a pic with 2 filipino military guys when we got back to batangus and i was wearing military pants and a black shirt there was 60 army & marines & navy boared our banka and my g/f said they were talking about me wondering if i was in the army hahaha i can say this it was the first time i never got bothered by the porters at the pier hahaha i did have a great time and im just counting down the days again til im back home !!! i will post more vids and pics when i can ok all , plus i got a detailed acount of how the cost of things has changed in the year and a half since i been there so i will also post that in the proper place when i get the chance coz i know it will help anyone interested in the cost of living now there !! take care all !!!! O-U-C

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Nice work young man, :36_1_50[1]: we will await your next videos.

brock
Posted
Posted

Nice vids, good quality

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Thanks Guys :)O-U-C

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Here's a Video i did in Fort Santiago Manila i made it sort of old fashon with the Black & White and the old Filipino Folk Songs i hope you all enjoy it , by the way the cost to get in was 75 pesos a person ( around $2 ) so its a pretty good deal if your a history buff !!! again Enjoyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba9iVTHkQJYO-U-C :lol:

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey O-U-C,Nice touch producing this video in black and white with old traditional Filipino folk songs. The horse drawn buggycalled "kalesa" adds historical value to Fort Santiago (Intramuros, Manila). By the way, what kind of camera areyou using? And ------ when are we going to see the handsome face of OUC?Nice job again -- Jake

Edited by Jake
Korrect my Englesh agin

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Thanks Jake i have a panasonic hdc-tm55 hd camcorder as for seeing my face i maybe make a camio in one of my videos hahaha O-U-C

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys Here another vid i made this time is around my house in Binangonan Rizal , its just to give you an idea whats its like in the area that my house is !!! i know its not a big fancy home in a nice sub division but I LOVE IT HERE and the best thing about it its almost paid off now and there is allot of friendly people around in the area , anyway enjoy the next vid i will post is a Motorbike tour of the area and yes jake you will see a camio of my UGLY MUG hahahahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m1D6Lol4qMO-U-C