Im Back Home In Canada :(

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hi Guys Here another vid i made this time is around my house in Binangonan Rizal , its just to give you an idea whats its like in the area that my house is !!! i know its not a big fancy home in a nice sub division but I LOVE IT HERE and the best thing about it its almost paid off now and there is allot of friendly people around in the area , anyway enjoy the next vid i will post is a Motorbike tour of the area and yes jake you will see a camio of my UGLY MUG hahahahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m1D6Lol4qMO-U-C
It is quite apparent that you are well respected among your neighbors, including the fruit vendor. Not bad for a freshwhole pineapple for only a buck. Have a good one my friend -- Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Heres a Video of a motorbike ride around our house , its starts at the bottom of the mountain i live on and goes rite to my doorsteps , it will give you all an idea of what the area looks like that i live in !!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY-sPnj8eQEand YES JAKE MY UGLY MUG IS ON THIS VIDEO HAHAHA O-U-C

Jake
Posted
Posted
Heres a Video of a motorbike ride around our house , its starts at the bottom of the mountain i live on and goes rite to my doorsteps , it will give you all an idea of what the area looks like that i live in !!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY-sPnj8eQEand YES JAKE MY UGLY MUG IS ON THIS VIDEO HAHAHA O-U-C
Like a famous Hollywood director of suspense, the climax (mine....he, he) came at the very end when we could finally see the young Canadian behind the lens. Well done my friend! By the way, I've been shopping around for an HD camcorder that can be mounted on either a helmet or dashboard. Check this out: http://www.amazon.co...02098668&sr=1-1Have a good one -- Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

hahaha jake you can really make me laugh sometimes :lol: climax hahaha i took a look at the hemet cam and it looks like something i might be interested in too i will see if i can find more reviews on youtube and let you know !! thanx again my friend O-U-C :o

• 3 weeks later...
OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

here a short clip i did today i edited it too make the sunset more dramatic let me know what you think ok !! please watch in hd if you can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqPZnoMJKkYThanksO-U-C :unsure:

Jake
Posted
Posted
here a short clip i did today i edited it too make the sunset more dramatic let me know what you think ok !! please watch in hd if you can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqPZnoMJKkYThanksO-U-C :unsure:
Well O-U-C, you produced another stunning HD video of one of my favorite beaches in PI. Sunset over White Beach in the northern coast of Mindoro is breathtaking. Thanks for the memories.Respectfully -- Jake

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

What can I say, some very good vids here, especially with the cat (first one) it is identical to ours, even in sound! Good to make the acquaintance of a fellow Canadian as a member, and someone who appears to have the passion for the Philippines and Filipinos! While I was born in Winnipeg, when I lived in Canada it was primarily around Kingston, Belleville, Brockville and London (being an army brat), before moving to the UK in 89.We don't all want to live in a gated community while here. In fact Ellie and I first lived in Makati, Citiland Towers on the corner of Buendia and South Super Highway, we were on the top 37th floor. When we first arrived we decided to spend Christmas and New Years also in White Beach, Lenleys Cottages (I have some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever taken from here) and loved to walk on the beach early morning and at sun set. While we were there my condo was broken into and looted! after paying for all the security guards, and monthly dues etc. the police held up their hands and said...., what can we do! Ha, now where I live in Pasig, (much the same as your house) sometimes I forget to lock my door. My neighbours would kill anyone entering our house while we were away!Any way, great posts

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted
What can I say, some very good vids here, especially with the cat (first one) it is identical to ours, even in sound! Good to make the acquaintance of a fellow Canadian as a member, and someone who appears to have the passion for the Philippines and Filipinos! While I was born in Winnipeg, when I lived in Canada it was primarily around Kingston, Belleville, Brockville and London (being an army brat), before moving to the UK in 89.We don't all want to live in a gated community while here. In fact Ellie and I first lived in Makati, Citiland Towers on the corner of Buendia and South Super Highway, we were on the top 37th floor. When we first arrived we decided to spend Christmas and New Years also in White Beach, Lenleys Cottages (I have some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever taken from here) and loved to walk on the beach early morning and at sun set. While we were there my condo was broken into and looted! after paying for all the security guards, and monthly dues etc. the police held up their hands and said...., what can we do! Ha, now where I live in Pasig, (much the same as your house) sometimes I forget to lock my door. My neighbours would kill anyone entering our house while we were away!Any way, great posts
thanks carl its good too meet you too !! and i see you live in pasig are you close to ortigas center ? coz my house is in rizal so your not really that far away on a good day with not much traffic i could get to mega mall in 45 min. but usually about a hour and a half so next time im there we should meet for a beer or two :unsure: , yes i have great neighbour's too and we have actually left the keys with them and nothing was touched so im really happy where my house is !!! and i do have a passion for the philippines and for the people and im longing till i can make it my home for good , sometimes it can get on my nerves but over all I LOVE IT THERE , i really enjoy making and editing these videos and sharing them with you all i hope you will keep in touch and stay tuned i have more in the works its just finding the time to edit and render them which takes forever hahaha anyway take care again nice to meet you O-U-C :)