Filipinas And Shoes… Cliché Or Fact?

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

Bags and shoes is just a woman thing and we do not have a monopoly on it. Some of our American friends here have many times more shoes and bags than I could ever imagine having.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Bags and shoes is just a woman thing and we do not have a monopoly on it. Some of our American friends here have many times more shoes and bags than I could ever imagine having.
Absolutely true, especially for the expensive handbags. My wife only buys shoes if they are on sale.
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I have no complaints, because my wife buys all of her shoes, hand bags or whatever she pleases from her monthly allowance I give her! Only problem, I have no room where to put my own 4 pairs of shoes and sometimes I can't even find them! SugarwareZ-034.gif

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

WHY DOES THESE WOMEN like to buy shoes that have at least 3 to 5 inches sole? is it for DROWNING PREVENTION? or if they are in HIGH WATER they can just float way? Wannabe Pinoy Surfers? just curious

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I am a little worried about my gf as she only has 12 pairs of shoes.Is this normal or do I need to be worried?

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Last count Myrlita has over 60 pairs. Must be a Filipina thing...

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Ed, how tall is your wife? :mocking:Sonjack, Give her time or count your blessings. :thumbsup:Steve, I feel your pain bro. Just wait until she starts on the handbags. 1%20(103).gif

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

she is 5 ft 2in, but she doesnt have those shoes ,she knew that i didnt like them so she never had anyalso shes not here at the house anymore shes moved out,(but thats another topic/post but i not start or comment on as someone may find it offensive )

• Like 1

Candyman
Posted
Posted
WHY DOES THESE WOMENlike to buy shoes that have at least 3 to 5 inches sole?is it for DROWNING PREVENTION?or if they are in HIGH WATER they can just float way?Wannabe Pinoy Surfers? just curious
It is so they can reach the kitchen sink ! :hystery:
  • Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Sorry to hear that Ed, hopefully next year will be a better one for you.

• Like 1