A Place To Meet Fillipina

Mavrick
Posted
Posted (edited)

I do not know If this been answered some where else.I have read how many found their wives or girlfriends here.Where is a good place to meet a woman there?Church, Bar, Market, Where?Or do they find you?

Edited by Mavrick

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I do not know If this been answered some where else.I have read how many found their wives or girlfriends here.Where is a good place to meet a woman there?Church, Bar, Market, Where?Or do they find you?
Depending on what type of woman you seek. IMHO bars is not a good place to meet a good woman, be it in the US or the Philippines, but others may disagree with my opinion. Discos will get you girls who like that type of thing, so if you are a dancer, then that might be a good place to find other dancers. All the other places here are good places to meet women, as well as the malls, the supermarket, via hanging out with friends, and just about anywhere. If you mention to a Filipino that you are looking for a good wife, then you will most often be overloaded with their relatives, even taxi drivers will try to hook you up, but do you really want that, it is up to what you seek. I am married and I often pick up ladies in the mall for friends who are walking with my wife and myself, if they are too shy to do it on their own. Sales ladies, shoppers, waitresses, etc, etc, etc. One great way is to have cards printed with your name and cell phone number, because almost all Filipinas love to text, so you can then give out the card to ladies that interest you, and you will end up texting back and forth with many that way, because they will end up passing your number around if they are not interested. Tip on this, get a phone with two sim cards, they are pretty cheap here and cost maybe p2000 and up, or have two phones which is much easier, because eventually you will have to toss that number away once you are in a real relationship. JMHO Another great way to meet ladies IMHO is on the internet, but just like in public, one out of maybe twenty will be real and the others may be scammers, so never give any large amount of money to anyone you have not met in person, so while in the Philippines, if you say you are in the Philippines while on one of the dating sites, then you will get a lot less scammers even trying. Be specific what you seek and put in your profile what area you wish the ladies to be from, and state that you will not give any money to anyone who you have not met or dated. My advice is always the same, if you wish to end up married or in a permanent type relationship, then try to hang with people in the same relationships. If you wish to do the bar scene, then hang out with guys who do the bar scene, but always remember that both of those types will be totally different and have different wants and needs, and you will therefore get different opinions from either of those types. Meeting women here will not be a problem for any round eye, meeting a good one that you wish to spend the rest of your life with may just take some time, just like back home.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Friends living in Philippines is the best way to meet good gals, so is Church if you attend now and then. And yes, very often they will "find" you. I'm not so sure the internet is a good way to "meet" gals. However once you find someone you like its a great way to keep in touch with her.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

It depends how outgoing you are. My 69 year old, ex used car salesman, friend would stand at his front gate and tell a passing girl she is beautiful and to come on in to visit. Before long she would be staying over WITH her girlfriend, (yes), and now he is in a long term relationship with the sister of one of those girls.It ain't rocket science over here th_exactly.gif

Mavrick
Posted
Posted

Thanks it is very different that the states.Thanks guys for your wisdom.Loved the 2 cell phone Idea that is a keeper.:th_thanx:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thanks it is very different that the states.Thanks guys for your wisdom.Loved the 2 cell phone Idea that is a keeper.:th_thanx:
Yes things here are nothing like in the states and here the women seek round eyes for many reasons, they like light skinned children, they think we are all rich and know they will probably have a better life with some of us, and unfortunately the economy here is tough to get along, so many Filipino males do not have good jobs to support their women and many seem to think it is OK to have plenty of gf's, and the ladies think we are different, yet many of us are just as bad or worse. Yes give out the real number to your friends and the other to girls you first meet and only give them the other number once you are sure they are keepers. The dual sim phone is not as obvious, but if you decide to bring some phones then be sure to get unlocked (open line) quad band sim card phones, so they will work here. I made a post in the cell section HERE listing what type phones will work here and why.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Unfortunately I don't know any places in Cebu because I have never been there. However, if I had to do it all over again, I would hang around college/university area and call centers. The area around nursing schools such as cafes, parks,and shopping centers are also prime "target enrich environment". Having a nice camera is definitely an ice breaker. That way, you could send your photo collection to their personal email and work from there. Of course Kuya Lee comes up with an excellent idea of personal-business cards to give out. If youmaintain the charm of a gentleman's etiquette , you will be surprise of the positive response. As Dave mentioned, it ain'trocket science there.Go get 'em tiger -- JakePS -- be forewarned! Do not "butterfly" in the same area.

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

I met my girl actually on Yahoochat it was 9 months b4 my first trip there in 2001 and i went on yahoo chat in the philippine room and typed in does anyone know any good bars to goto in Manila and she replied and we struck up a good friendship and decided to meet when i arrived and i said to myself if she isnt the person she said she was i was going to another part of the philippines in a few days anyway and we could stay friends , but i guess i was sooo lucky because she was honest online and wasnt a scammer , so you can try that maverick but as i said be careful coz there is allot of scammers online !! i cant say where is the best city or place to meet girls in the philippines because there is just sooo many girls all over the place , but if i had to say anywhere is at the malls or church or just through friends that you know there , just remember to smile at the girl you like and maybe introduce yourself you will prob. have to make the first move but that depends i think on what part of the country your in ?? provincal girls are way different then girls in Manila , also remember to be a gentleman to the ladies it will go a longggg way !!! good luck my friend O-U-C :th_thanx:

Mavrick
Posted
Posted (edited)

This has been real great info guys.I know that for a F.N.G ( Freakin. New. Guy ) to the RP.It sounds like it will not be too hard to find a lady.Thanks Guys:emostrongbow: this round on me.

Edited by Mavrick

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Meeting nice decent women in the Philippines isn't the problem! It's the the slick ones in bars you have to worry about, because once they latch on to you and clean out your money or find out that you're not one with money, they'll dump you as fast as they can say, "so long Sucker"! So the key word is "bars", don't rely on those establishments unless you get lucky some how. I'm not saying that all bar girls aren't decent, but some of them have been around the block and know all the tricks of their trade! And they are not just in bars, but also working freelance at beach resorts! So, beware!