A Place To Meet Fillipina

Elsa
Posted
Posted
I do not know If this been answered some where else.I have read how many found their wives or girlfriends here.Where is a good place to meet a woman there?Church, Bar, Market, Where?Or do they find you?
It doesn't matter where you meet! What matters the most is the chemistry and the compatibility! All those places are okay in a bar, your more likely to meet a girl that likes the night life and in a church you may meet a girl who is pious who love to spend most of her time praying inside the church. Elsawww.Denial of service

MikeB
Posted
Posted
I do not know If this been answered some where else.I have read how many found their wives or girlfriends here.Where is a good place to meet a woman there?Church, Bar, Market, Where?Or do they find you?
It doesn't matter where you meet! What matters the most is the chemistry and the compatibility! All those places are okay in a bar, your more likely to meet a girl that likes the night life and in a church you may meet a girl who is pious who love to spend most of her time praying inside the church. Elsawww.Denial of service
Nice to get another opinion then the same ole, same ole "bars are bad" advice. Thanks.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
It doesn't matter where you meet!
Ok, Elsa, I agree with you. What matters is what you say and do. So I am going to share with these guys my super secret pick up line. Works every time as long as the girl likes poetry. Elsa, give us your opinion if it would have worked on you when you were single. Its in Tagalog so it works all over the Philippines but I may have spelling mistakes. Here goes and I give you all permission to use it:Maganda ka,Mahal kita,Halika na,sa camaTry it and see if you like the results.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Ok, Elsa, I agree with you. What matters is what you say and do. So I am going to share with these guys my super secret pick up line. Works every time as long as the girl likes poetry. Elsa, give us your opinion if it would have worked on you when you were single. Its in Tagalog so it works all over the Philippines but I may have spelling mistakes. Here goes and I give you all permission to use it:Maganda ka,Mahal kita,Halika na,sa camaTry it and see if you like the results.
I love you to Dave -kiss.gifdance.gif

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Where to meet a woman???? Go out of the house!!!! Anywhere. Just be genuine and tell who you are and what you really want. Scammers are plenty and advices a million. Once an older guy around his 70's told me "i know she is scamming me but i like it, my money, my life so i do as i like". Just right. Do as you like and choose the one you like. the worst for me can be the best for you and the opposite

Mavrick
Posted
Posted (edited)

Dave that is bold manMaganda ka,Mahal kita,Halika na,sa camaPretty, I love you, Come on, in bedThat works over there. Not trying put this advice down but it sounds very simple.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pc2k_WGm3U

Edited by Mavrick

Elsa
Posted
Posted
Maganda Ka = Your PrettyMahal Kita = I love youHalika na = Come onSa Kama = in bedIn my very own view ? These poetry / lines is applicable and acceptable for the very, very low level of a woman or woman who works in the bar . So far I never ever encountered any man nor any of my suitors before, saying these lines to me . Because believe me If you will use this line to the decent woman its just like your forcing her to disrespect you as a person; instead she will see you as a tiniest and dirtiest creature in the earth. This would never work on me Dave and If ever someone dare to say it to me , Believe me but I can be the rudest person that you can imagine to whoever will used this line. Because the way that I see this line is this " I am Horny, Can I **** you?" which is very much rude! Elsawww.Denial of service

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Dave that is bold manMaganda ka,Mahal kita,Halika na,sa camaPretty, I love you, Come on, in bedThat works over there. Not trying put this advice down but it sounds very simple.http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6pc2k_WGm3U
I have to agree with Elsa, do not even try that on the average woman here because you may end up with a knife in your back. Yes it will work in a bar but so will cash. So if a man wants a good girl, then do not play low games, but if he wants a bed partner, then all he risks is his life. I had a friend back in the states that used to walk up to girls in bars and on the street and ask them if they wanted to F@@@ and he got slapped an awful lot of times, but every now and then he got one to go home with him, but this is the Philippines where face is an issue, so if a relative or close friend happens to be in ear shot, look out pal, and some Filipinas such as my wife would knife or shoot you herself, since she carries a knife here and a gun back in the states on a permit and will be carrying a gun here before long.

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted

If she knows how to use a butterfly knife well, I would be more afraid of that than the gun.

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted
Maganda Ka = Your PrettyMahal Kita = I love youHalika na = Come onSa Kama = in bedIn my very own view ? These poetry / lines is applicable and acceptable for the very, very low level of a woman or woman who works in the bar . So far I never ever encountered any man nor any of my suitors before, saying these lines to me . Because believe me If you will use this line to the decent woman its just like your forcing her to disrespect you as a person; instead she will see you as a tiniest and dirtiest creature in the earth. This would never work on me Dave and If ever someone dare to say it to me , Believe me but I can be the rudest person that you can imagine to whoever will used this line. Because the way that I see this line is this " I am Horny, Can I **** you?" which is very much rude! Elsawww.Denial of service
I believe you! and you are one lady I would NOT want mad at me. :(