We Are Heading Down To Cdo And Bukidnon

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

So if anyone down there wishes to meet up, then send me a pm and contact info, or text or call me on my Smart cell number 0929 421 2410.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Safe trip Lee for you both. Catch you on return.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Will your Smart Bro work there? Have a good trip! Don't let those creepy crawlers bite you in the ass while in the out house!mocking.gif

PhilIsles
Posted
Posted
So if anyone down there wishes to meet up, then send me a pm and contact info, or text or call me on my Smart cell number 0929 421 2410.
Have a safe trip Mr. Lee. See you in May.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Will your Smart Bro work there? Have a good trip! Don't let those creepy crawlers bite you in the ass while in the out house!mocking.gif
I do not know if it will work in the province since it sucks here in the city. We will find out in a couple of days.
Have a safe trip Mr. Lee. See you in May.
Thanks Raquel, we will be looking forward to seeing you and your family once again. In the mean time, please send our best regards to all.

• 2 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Lee it looks like you came back to soon,where were you when you were needed huh! http://newsinfo.inqu...ers-in-BukidnonPolice hunt down NPA marauders in Bukidnon

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Lee it looks like you came back to soon,where were you when you were needed huh! http://newsinfo.inqu...ers-in-BukidnonPolice hunt down NPA marauders in Bukidnon
They were probably too busy watching over me to do it any sooner, so I guess they felt it was safe to do their attack after I left. hystery.gif

chelseajohn
Posted
Posted
Lee it looks like you came back to soon,where were you when you were needed huh!http://newsinfo.inqu...ers-in-BukidnonPolice hunt down NPA marauders in Bukidnon
They were probably too busy watching over me to do it any sooner, so I guess they felt it was safe to do their attack after I left. hystery.gif
I plan on Going to CDO on Sunday 8th any sugestions on were to stay for a month anyone

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I plan on Going to CDO on Sunday 8th any sugestions on were to stay for a month anyone
It will depend on what price range are you interested in and possibly if you like to be in town or outside of town? We usually stay in an older place that is right off the Divisoria called Casa Crystalla, and they had a rate of p650 for single only, or p750 one queen bed, or with two single beds is p850, no breakfast is included. Their premium room was p1200 and was recently redone and is a larger room with a larger shower, a 32 inch flat screen TV, newer firmer mattresses, a refrigerator and some decoration but still nothing too special. Casa is nothing special as far as hotels or pension houses go but it is safe and convenient, yet has no elevator, so we like it because I get some exercise walking up and down the stairs. It is right around the corner from Dunkin Donuts, Greenwich Pizza and a block from some drug stores and a couple of blocks from Jollibee and a few blocks from McDo, and they also have a restaurant right downstairs inside. Phone number is 088 22 561704 Here is a website that lists some of the hotels and contact info if you wish to try to make reservationshttp://www.cdoguide.com/hotels/index.html Or there is Dynasty Court with breakfast for 2 single with two beds p1260 inside or delux is p1750 but like anything all prices are subject to change on all places, so best to call or email yourself and make your own reservations in any place you wish to stay.Minnesota Johnny stayed in New Dawn Pension and said he liked it a lot, so you can also check that one out but it is a longer walk to the center of town, yet next to PhilTown Hotel and right next to Stars which is a nightclub that we usually go to on one night during our visits and has good singers. Or if you are a high end kind of guy then Price Plaza. Then there is also Kingston Lodge which is close to the Airport and not too far from SM Mall if you wish to stay for a while and is owned by an expat, you can look at a post I made a couple of years ago HERE about it. Hope some of that helps.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Hope you didn't buy a car while you were there Kuya Lee24 hot cars from Texas recovered in BukidnonAUTHORITIES on Tuesday seized 24 luxury cars in Bukidnon that had been stolen from Houston, Texas, following a request from the US Federal Bureau of Investigation, an official said Wednesday.The FBI asked the help of the National Bureau of Investigation in recovering the vehicles, which were smuggled aboard a ship that passed through the Cagayan de Oro Port near Bukidnon, said Vic Bessat, the NBI’s deputy director for regional operations.But he would not confirm reports that a Hollywood writer had earlier sought the FBI’s help in recovering his stolen vehicle, which supposedly led to the discovery of the 24 vehicles.“We do not know the complainant at the FBI,” Bessat said.