Domino's Pizza

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

:woohoo: Dominos Pizza has returned back the to metro manila area.23_11_59[1].gif 3 stores are now open1. makita 2.Tiendesitas in pasig 3.Alabang just near ATC,they had "shut" down late 2009 but now reopened under Dominos management. the previous company was the "franchise" they have a website its NOT a dot com but dot PHfor menu listings,, sorry but the Apple crumble is no longer available. as its not listed on the "updated" menu :th_goodidea:

Edited by ed villas

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
:woohoo: Dominos Pizza has returned back the to metro manila area.23_11_59[1].gif 3 stores are now open1. makita 2.trendseditsas(sic) in pasig 3.Alabang just near ATC,they had "shut" down late 2009 but now reopened under Dominos management. the previous company was the "franchise" they have a website its NOT a dot com but dot PHfor menu listings,, sorry but the Apple crumble is no longer available. as its not listed on the "updated" menu :th_goodidea:
Great news!!! A Domino's at Tiendesitas! 5 minute walk from home!!!!Ya Ya Ya, now all I need to do is get some work to pay for it!!! Not the best Pizza, but at least it is getting better!!!!!Papa Carl

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Sad to say, the Dominos that was in Enchanted Kingdom in Sta Rosa, Laguna closed down a year ago and Pizza Hut took over! We have alot of pizza places near where we live, but I still miss my dominos pizza! They used to have one in Olongapo City too on Magsaysay Ave, but they too closed down! I don't know what it is, why they have shut down! I guess Filipinos don't have a taste for pizzas! They do have a Filipino pub called Sam's Pizza and they are still in business since the late 1960s in Olongapo at the end of Magsaysay Ave. and Rizal Ave. Their pizzas are OK, they also have live entertainment! Hey, off topic, I hear there's a Taco Bell on Ayala Ave. in Makati! Anyone been there? And isn't there a Burger King at Mega Mall? There used to be a Jack in the Box in SM mall in San Fernando, Pampanga, but that too shut down!SugarwareZ-034.gif Of all the fast joint joints in California, Jack in the Box, love their 99cent tacos, I'd order half a dozen just fore myself and A & W Root Beer were and still is my all time favorites, all the rest came in 3rd and 4th so on! Carls's Jr. also makes killer hamburgers and chicken club sandwiches! AddEmoticons04230.gif

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

Dominos closed down as it was a franchise , they reopened just last jan2011, as a Company Owned store TACO BELL has several stores . 1st is Gateway mall ground floor& food court area2. is near St Lukes hospital 3.Trinomoa 2floor near Landmark 4. Southmall SM.not sure where5. makita not sure either of locationthe taco bell website is not updated so not certain of any other stores ART2RO.. when i saw Dominos .. :lol: I thought of you. Dominos alabang is located across from ATC in the Molito bldg .on alabang-zapote rd. 7/11 is next to it & a Ford dealer ship..Burger Kinglisted below is locations for themRobinsons Galleria, SM North EDSA, SM Fairview, SM Bacoor, Glorietta 4, Glorietta 4 Cinema, Welcome Rotonda, Timog, E.Rodriguez, Alabang Town Center, Marcos Highway, Shell North Luzon Tollway, Calamba, SM Dasmarinas, SM Pampanga, SM Batangas, Araneta Gateway, SM Manila, SM San Lazaro, Trinoma, SM Mall of Asia, SM Marikina., Robinsons Ermita, and Makati Medical Centerdot_clear.gifBurger king at Alabang offers "free "neck/shoulder massages :woohoo:

Edited by ed villas

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Thanks Ed for the thoughtful gesture! I'm not really that hard up to drive all the way to Alabang or Manila just for a Domino's pizza and I don't think they will deliver to my house from Alabang, which is closest to us here in Sta Rosa, Laguna! Or will they? Nah, I don't think so with the increase of gas and tolls on the NLEX! Anyway, we have about half a dozen pizza pubs just across the street in Paseo! SugarwareZ-034.gif

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted
Thanks Ed for the thoughtful gesture! I'm not really that hard up to drive all the way to Alabang or Manila just for a Domino's pizza and I don't think they will deliver to my house from Alabang, which is closest to us here in Sta Rosa, Laguna! Or will they? Nah, I don't think so with the increase of gas and tolls on the NLEX! Anyway, we have about half a dozen pizza pubs just across the street in Paseo! SugarwareZ-034.gif
hahaha art i think the tolls would prob cost more then the pizza haha i can imagine the guy showing up at your house that will be 1500 pesos for 1 large pizza hahahaha

• 7 months later...
Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted (edited)
:woohoo: Dominos Pizza has returned back the to metro manila area. :23_11_59[1]:3 stores are now open1. makita 2.Tiendesitas in pasig 3.Alabang just near ATC,they had "shut" down late 2009 but now reopened under Dominos management. the previous company was the "franchise"they have a website its NOT a dot com but dot PHfor menu listings,,sorry but the Apple crumble is no longer available. as its not listed on the "updated" menu :boohoo:
I saw a show about Dominoes in Aussie suggesting that their pizzas were taylored for different countries to reflect their local cuisine. In France for example, you could get brie and frogs legs or similar...that sort of thing. It would be amusing to wonder whether Dominoes chefs will come up with any local phili taylored pizzas, perhaps dog and duck fetus toppings lol :mocking: Edited by wandibushman

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Next time you are in Japan, try the octopus pizza. Dominoes may want to experiment with a bagoong pizza instead of anchovy.

• Like 1

kenn
Posted
Posted

Is the pizza crust as good and as tasty greasy as in the US? Pizza crust in the phil is dry and seems to be cooked with hot air.Pizza is my favorite food!!Ken

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Is the pizza crust as good and as tasty greasy as in the US? Pizza crust in the phil is dry and seems to be cooked with hot air.Pizza is my favorite food!!Ken
To me most chain store made pizza are like cardboard here in Australia,I like the privately owned corner store pizzas better but dont really buy pizza much these days.Crust are shown here on their website, http://www.dominos.com.au/menu/crusts/