A Brits Very Negative View Of The Philippine

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I guess it is the brit that is an AH. I have met a lot of brits who think their sh&t don't stink. Maybe that guy was one of them.
Mine smells like fresh roses. Or at least the stuff they fertilize roses with. :kidding:

BobNChe
Posted
Posted
I guess it is the brit that is an AH. I have met a lot of brits who think their sh&t don't stink. Maybe that guy was one of them.
OK, I will leave you to johnrxx99 or Markham. Your posts are surely insightful.All nationalities have their good and bad. I may take Mark up on his offer to become an honorary Brit at this point.

brock
Posted
Posted
mine smells of roses in the early morning dew. :kidding:

BobNChe
Posted
Posted (edited)

After rereading the article I can see where the guy is coming from. There are many places in the Philippines where his story is the norm, Bislig for one. So just because he had bad experiences here does not make him an AH.

Edited by BobNChe

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
mine smells of roses in the early morning dew. :wt-hell:
Dew tell. Isn't that lillies you're supposed to shake the dew off of? :wt-hell: :kidding:

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Ah, Bislig, scam training central. One could probably create a website soley for those that have been taken by the fair maidens of that town, lol

Markham
Posted
Posted
I may take Mark up on his offer to become an honorary Brit at this point.
Very good! To prepare for your initiation, you might want to Google "Morris Dancing" :rolleyes:

cagayanstar
Posted
Posted

Wish this man will come to Basilan, Sulu or Zamboanga SugarwareZ-005.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

U-tube for Morris Dancing....

Well here in the States we have the Hokey Pokey. :SugarwareZ-015: :rolleyes:
Very good! To prepare for your initiation, you might want to Google "Morris Dancing" :rolleyes:

• 9 months later...
Genius
Posted
Posted

Boils down to the new health warning we have just begun to get in the Uk on our cigarette packets.''Whores might defraud you and be nasty to you and make untrue allegations''. Really ? I think to myself, no, now thank god for useful government propaganda to protect my poor soul.

U-tube for Morris Dancing....
Well here in the States we have the Hokey Pokey. :SugarwareZ-015: :lmao:
Very good! To prepare for your initiation, you might want to Google "Morris Dancing" :lol: