How Do I Find A Good Filipina?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Let me expand on my last post. So many men wine and dine and send or give flower to their ladies and are very generous with their ladies families while dating, and then once they get married, all that changes.I knew quite a few men who bought their future wife's family expensive presents, one guy bought a TV, a VCR and DVD player, a refrigerator, and even a used vehicle for his ladies family and then after they were married, he was annoyed when her father asked for a large gold chain like he wore on his neck when visiting and he was extremely annoyed when they continually asked for money for every little thing.The old saying "be careful what you wish for" is also true in relationships, be careful how you set the pace for the rest of your relationship because it is a lot like wishing for problems, and if you are rich and do not care how much money your lady gives her family, then totally forget about what I am saying here and please give all you can.

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Observe the family very closely. How they live, what they expect and aspire to. Howmany of them are there.The daughter will give the clues. Her friends (freindster a good idea), who have they married and the outcomes. Beware friends married to Kanos wearing gold and good clothes and bragging about how much they shop.Is the girl happy with inexpensive presents? Are the parents happy with a bag of rice or some lechon? Has she been to expensive restaurants or resorts?It's just common sense really.