Catholic Church Has Billions Invested In Bpi, Philex, San Miguel

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
The problem could be that those who agree with Wallaby's posting are happy. Those who disagree, or may want to elaborate about the Catholic religion, are forbidden by the rules of this forum. This kind of topic serves only to divide the members on the basis of their belief system. It is not the reason I come to this forum. Is it why YOU (generic you) come here?
:th_thanx:

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
The problem could be that those who agree with Wallaby's posting are happy. Those who disagree, or may want to elaborate about the Catholic religion, are forbidden by the rules of this forum. This kind of topic serves only to divide the members on the basis of their belief system. It is not the reason I come to this forum. Is it why YOU (generic you) come here?
:th_thanx:
I learned something and I'm happy. If the church sees nothing wrong with investing, then there's nothing wrong with them investing. They can do what they want. I don't think investing is or isn't a matter of faith. It's just something you do or you don't do. It's a means to an end. Am I personally anti-church? Yeah, I am. Am I anti-church investments? No, not really. I just think it's interesting, and it has nothing to do with one-upping anyone. Maybe the church would appeal more to the younger or the educated if we knew more about how modern, intelligent, and innovative they can be.