Child-Free By Choice

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I just went to google "where to find a woman who doesn't want children" and found these:http://www.dailymail...o-friendly.htmlhttp://www.guardian....ron-diaz-babies
There you go Max! Problem solved, but how many Filipinas will you be able find that has that same mentality factor?
I think maybe the 0.01 ?%........if I am lucky. SugarwareZ-034.gifHowever, I need to share this....just got this message from one of my shortlisted....which needless to say has been trimmed so much that I think I just wasted 1 month talking to them....but this one is just priceless:
Y U DNT LIKE TO HAVE OUR 1CHILD IF EVER?I DNT HAV YET & I WANT EVEN 1? IF U WANT TO AHVE SEX TO ME, MY CONDITION IS U HAVE TO BUY ME HOUSE & LOT FIRST IN TAGAYTAY CITY?/ MANILA?WER U CAN AFFORD FOR MY SECURITY .BEC IM NOT CHEAP GIRL NOT HAVING INTERCOURSE TO ANYONE YET.THATS MY CONDITION IN RELATIONSHIP, BUT IF UMAKE ME PREGNANT U SHOULD OBLIGATION TO SUPPORT US IN LIFETIME..I SHOULD HAVE WEEKLY ALLOWANCE FOR ALL BILLS..BUT IF UR NOT AIM FOR SEX THEN BETTER.
Can you give me a good advice how to answer...I hate caps...so I should ask her 2 houses if she wants to have sex with me maybe? :)CONDITION! th_thholysheep.gif
The "message" you posted speaks clearly for it self. But you know that. Is it on topic? Do you have specific comments on this topic?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I just went to google "where to find a woman who doesn't want children" and found these:http://www.dailymail...o-friendly.htmlhttp://www.guardian....ron-diaz-babies
There you go Max! Problem solved, but how many Filipinas will you be able find that has that same mentality factor?
I think maybe the 0.01 ?%........if I am lucky. SugarwareZ-034.gifHowever, I need to share this....just got this message from one of my shortlisted....which needless to say has been trimmed so much that I think I just wasted 1 month talking to them....but this one is just priceless:
Y U DNT LIKE TO HAVE OUR 1CHILD IF EVER?I DNT HAV YET & I WANT EVEN 1? IF U WANT TO AHVE SEX TO ME, MY CONDITION IS U HAVE TO BUY ME HOUSE & LOT FIRST IN TAGAYTAY CITY?/ MANILA?WER U CAN AFFORD FOR MY SECURITY .BEC IM NOT CHEAP GIRL NOT HAVING INTERCOURSE TO ANYONE YET.THATS MY CONDITION IN RELATIONSHIP, BUT IF UMAKE ME PREGNANT U SHOULD OBLIGATION TO SUPPORT US IN LIFETIME..I SHOULD HAVE WEEKLY ALLOWANCE FOR ALL BILLS..BUT IF UR NOT AIM FOR SEX THEN BETTER.
Can you give me a good advice how to answer...I hate caps...so I should ask her 2 houses if she wants to have sex with me maybe? :)CONDITION! th_thholysheep.gif
The "message" you posted speaks clearly for it self. But you know that. Is it on topic? Do you have specific comments on this topic?
Max, Move on! Forget that one, she's sounds like an uneducated virgin gold digger or just being honest in her humble kind of way in the event she gets knocked up by someone! Don't stray off the topic, Child-Free By Choice! Just use a condom when you finally arrive in the Philippines, problem solved, it's your choice!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

HERE is yet another option for men, but of course it does require taking a shot. Male Birth Control Inches CloserA long-hoped-for birth control method for men could finally be on the way. Or at least, we're getting closer.Indian scientist Sujoy Guha has developed a male contraceptive called (unfortunately enough) Reversible Inhibition of Sperm Under Guidance, and it's starting to get recognition in the U.S.RISUG, as we'll call it, works like this: Men receive an injection of chemicals that form a gel along the vas deferens -- the pathway that transports sperm, writes Ars Technica.The gel can last for 10 to 15 years. During that time it both reduces the number of sperm making the trip, and also physically disables the ones that do make it safely through the passageway. According to Wired, despite battling skeptics at each step, Guha "has prevailed because, in study after study, RISUG has been proven to work 100 percent of the time."And the icing on the cake? The major concern with vasectomies -- the only form of male contraception other than condoms -- is that they are not always reversible, a risk many men are unwilling to take. According to the researchers involved, RISUG solves that problem. At any point the man can receive a second injection that dissolves the sperm-blocking gel and reverses the contraceptive. The RISUG method has been in clinical trials in India for several years, and recently U.S. researchers took notice and will start testing it out here. Elaine Lissner, director of the Male Contraception Information Project in San Francisco, bought the rights to the technique and will repeat the clinical trial process in the U.S. in hopes of readying it for FDA approval, reports Jezebel, a process that could likely take a long time.RISUG isn't the only potential male contraceptive making waves. ABC News reported today on a new drug called BMS-189453, which is said to quickly and reversibly stop sperm production. From ABC

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Well, if one is a sex addict and doesn't want to have children for the next 10 to 15 years, This drug called BMS-189453 is the way of the future, but it may still be a few more years before it makes it onto the shelves of your nearest drug store! SugarwareZ-034.gif

Bruce
Posted
Posted

UMMMMM GUYS!!!!! Hello!!!! Has ANYONE bothered to find out WHERE this injection is supposed to be???? Does anyone think it possible to inject 'chemicals' into one's arm and expect a gel to form in the Vas Deferens????And then, there is also blood vessels real close to the Vas...... so what happens if the doc, as nice and they can be, mis-identifies the blood vessel for the vas? If this GEL forms in that vessel and blocks the blood flow...... what happens? Since there is a 'positive flow' in a blood vessel as compared to a Vas with static flow...... if this GEL migrates... where does it go??? Can any one spell EMBOLISM? Might one do some research before one volunteers his Vas for this 'new' procedure. If 1% =- of INDIANS in INDIA (where this is used) have complications, the rest of the world will never hear about it..... but in 1 in 100 had complications in the USA ... this product will never make it into the market. You know, I am just a lowly registered nurse..... what do I know...... While some things sound good on paper.... in practice it is like injecting something into a wet slippery spaghetti noodle... And I had a vasectory already that I am quite proud of....OK! Any volunteers take a big step forward!