Guard Dogs

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
I don't like dogs, unless they're behaved and well trained to attack only intruders and don't cost too much to feed! I think I'll just buy a native talking Myna bird, cheap to feed and teach it to alert us of any intruders! Scenario: WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! Then he attacks the intruder pecking out his eyeballsmocking.gif
Oh! Just to add another scenario for my pet bird to be that Ed Villas told me about, I’ll give my own version, since I didn't remember his story word for word:A thief breaks into the house and while he’s going threw things and picking out what he wants to steal, the thief hears a voice call to him “Jesus is watching over you”! He notices the pet Myna bird and it repeats himself saying, “Jesus is watching over you”! The thief says to the bird, “if God really exists, have him appear and show himself to me right here in front of me and now”! The bird says, “OK, turn around slowly and meet "Jesus", the name of my owner’s pet 200 lb rottweiler guard dog, who is ready to rip you an new a__hole”! Thanks Ed for telling me the story, even though it wasn't the actual words you used! It was funny though! Edited by Art2ro