Baguio City temperatures plunge to 9.4

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Baguio City temperatures plunge to 9.4

Mik
Posted
Posted

With the absence of sun spot activity it looks like we are on the brink of another ice age. http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=86116

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hahahahaha ...... it is funny to watch the reactions of the Filipinos to the change in the weather ..... went to SM yesturday and lots of people wearing jackets .......... last night I turned to look at Julie sitting on the couch and she had a sheet wrapped around her ...... I asked her what was wrong and she said "it's cold" ........ hahahaha ..... it was 84 in the apartment ......

Markham
Posted
Posted
MANILA, Philippines

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Baguio cold spell hits 7.5

Travis
Posted
Posted

I am not moving there. Wow that is too cold! :th_interesting: 7_3_205[1].gif Do they have heaters in the Phillipines in the homes?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
I am not moving there. Wow that is too cold! :th_interesting: 7_3_205[1].gif Do they have heaters in the Phillipines in the homes?
I have seen portable electric heaters, but that is a good question because I do not have heat in our condo. For the guys and gals that live in Cebu full time, does it ever get cold? and do they have heaters in the air conditioners? I am pretty sure mine doesn't. Edited by Mr. Lee

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Yes they are about 5' with black hair and brown eyes. :kidding:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yes and guaranteed to produce enough heat so you have to through off the sheet after 3 mins ........ hahahahaha ...... seriously most of the air-con window units I have seen here do not have heat strips in them ...... don't know about central systems ......