Baguio City Temperatures Plunge To 9.4

TheMason
Posted
Posted
I am not moving there. Wow that is too cold! :36_1_68[1]: 7_3_205[1].gif Do they have heaters in the Phillipines in the homes?
I live in Baguio and the homes do not have heaters. I've been told you can get portable electric heaters but I've been looking for one since October but haven't seen them in any of the stores or city market. It's cold enough up this way that I would expect to see them for sale, but no luck so far.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Yes and guaranteed to produce enough heat so you have to through off the sheet after 3 mins ........ hahahahaha ...... seriously most of the air-con window units I have seen here do not have heat strips in them ...... don't know about central systems ......
You don't need them 99% of the time so they save money by leaving them off. I could get you one but you wouldn't get it in time for this year. Buy some blankets and light some candles.

chimellie
Posted
Posted
Baguio City temperatures plunge to 9.4

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

It was even cold here in Florida, got down to the high 40's, :angry: about the same as in Baguio. :36_1_68[1]: I can't wait to get back to Cebu! :th_exactly:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

it's in the 70's here and into the 50's at night. perfect. :th_exactly: :36_1_68[1]: