Philippines, Why

piglett
Posted
Posted
I never had to work a day in my life until i came to america.and worked every day since,trying to keep up with all that plastic and tomorrows cash. well enough of that, because its time to put that PATEK PHILIPPE back on my wrist and pick up where i left off in the pinas.why? cuz work sucks. took me 30 plus years to realize that i should have stayed home and took care of business there.but live and learn, i have, see you there.:) EJ.
You bring up a great point that i hadn't thought aboutmy wife's uncle , uncle no no (it's really not spelled that way )has a trike which he opperates for hire & 2 motor bikes along with a small store at his house.at 1st i thought he was lazy & should do more (he did attend collage)the only real work i have ever seen him do is to tend his flower gardens which are rather large.I guess i was looking at him through kano eyes hell he doesn't really have to work !!!he has what i would call a middle class house in the province (2 story block house)& i don't think he has any wants , but i could be wrongpiglett

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

I could have stayed in Hawaii and enjoyed retirement there,but would have to take up some kind of part time job. if only to stay active. but doing nothing in the pinas, sounds better so be it. i know i will enjoy the pinas more than hawaii.because it is more cheaper and more of a challange living in a third world country, and it is home to me, my house and propertys is already established. ill buy a small fleet of taxi cabs and hire them out for extra income and collect the rent on my propertys. plus my retirement and just kick back and chill. after 35 years of the rat race thats all i wanna do.NOTHING. tanks EJ.:) :7_4_17[1]: :36_6_3[1]: :) :1247: 7_3_205[1].gif :bedtime2: :)

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
I could have stayed in Hawaii and enjoyed retirement there,but would have to take up some kind of part time job. if only to stay active. but doing nothing in the pinas, sounds better so be it. i know i will enjoy the pinas more than hawaii.because it is more cheaper and more of a challange living in a third world country, and it is home to me, my house and propertys is already established. ill buy a small fleet of taxi cabs and hire them out for extra income and collect the rent on my propertys. plus my retirement and just kick back and chill. after 35 years of the rat race thats all i wanna do.NOTHING. tanks EJ.
OK! Don E.J. Barton! Have those pitchers of Mojo ready, because Jake and I will be bringing the baskets of balut over when Jake finally crosses the pond! So, have your fleet of taxis standing by at the Victory terminal station ready to pick us up when Jake and I finally make it to your part of the woods! It's a good why to be in the Philippines, to be with our Buddy E.J. and feast on some baluts in his bullet proof fortress! Art Edited by Art2ro

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
I don't think or write about in "what if " types of scenarios, but of the realistic day to day life of the Filipino people as I've seen it my entire adult life. The “easy way out” for a lot of Filipinos is the only alternative to attaining immediate results in order to support and feed their hungry families! They can care less about double downing for the benefit of a corrupt government who taxes their hard earned money by at least 40%! So, there’s no real incentive for them to work any harder unless it’s for their “live for the moment“ attitude and lifestyle! Screw the government! Anyway, how can the Filipino people hold the government accountable when the government is in full control of every aspect of their lives! Just being an OFW, marrying into money or scamming of foreigners & tourists sometimes is their only alternative to make a living! Since there are already millions of high school graduates at a stand still in their lives who can not afford to go to college due to poverty or even find decent employment, their "easy way out" is to became an OFW, garbage/recycle collector, sidewalk vendor of whatever, laborer of any anything, farmer, pedicab driver, marry into money, scam foreigners & tourists or just beg, borrow and steal! Those are just some of the few ways and whys of the Filipinos do what they do in the Philippines in order to survive! There's approximately 36 million Filipinos out of a total population of 90 million+, now living in poverty! Are we going off topic? It's still about the Philippines though and the why of sorts! SugarwareZ-034.gif
Oh oh Art, by this definition, I am quickly becoming a natural Filipino!!!! Wish I could find some rich American, Canadian, UK, Australian, (I am not picky nor prejudice) women to be my Sugar Muma! Then she could provide all for me and my Filipino Family (second..., well no first really).Ha sounds good to me!!! Anyone know of any ageing westerner women looking to take care of an ageing expat in the Philippines with a family (hidden in the background!)I think I'm starting to get the picture! All this time people have been looking down on Filipinos when in fact we should be learning from them! Pretty smart really. Hey if it works for them, why can't it work for me? I'm sure I have a few pictures of myself when I was in my 20's, I could use them on a facebook page and try and attract some Sugar Mumas to take care of me. I think I may even have a few where I am in some sexy poses! (no nude pictures)!!I could always come up with some story that I was lost in the jungle as a child, adopted by a native Filipino Family and brought up as one of their own. Now looking for "an attractive, ageing white women, (with lots of money), looking for a younger partner!!!!Ha Ha, problem solved!!!!Papa Carl (with hidden first family)

gapotwo
Posted
Posted
I could have stayed in Hawaii and enjoyed retirement there,but would have to take up some kind of part time job. if only to stay active. but doing nothing in the pinas, sounds better so be it. i know i will enjoy the pinas more than hawaii.because it is more cheaper and more of a challange living in a third world country, and it is home to me, my house and propertys is already established. ill buy a small fleet of taxi cabs and hire them out for extra income and collect the rent on my propertys. plus my retirement and just kick back and chill. after 35 years of the rat race thats all i wanna do.NOTHING. tanks EJ.
OK! Don E.J. Barton! Have those pitchers of Mojo ready, because Jake and I will be bringing the baskets of balut over when Jake finally crosses the pond! So, have your fleet of taxis standing by at the Victory terminal station ready to pick us up when Jake and I finally make it to your part of the woods! Art
Just dont forget the boom boom girls, what would beer and balut be without them.:) :devil: :devil: ej.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
OK! Don E.J. Barton! Have those pitchers of Mojo ready, because Jake and I will be bringing the baskets of balut over when Jake finally crosses the pond! So, have your fleet of taxis standing by at the Victory terminal station ready to pick us up when Jake and I finally make it to your part of the woods! Art
Just dont forget the boom boom girls, what would beer and balut be without them.:) :devil: :devil: ej.
In what age group and color? Jake likes brown sugar of any age above 18 of course!th_thholysheep.gif

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
I don't think or write about in "what if " types of scenarios, but of the realistic day to day life of the Filipino people as I've seen it my entire adult life. The “easy way out” for a lot of Filipinos is the only alternative to attaining immediate results in order to support and feed their hungry families! They can care less about double downing for the benefit of a corrupt government who taxes their hard earned money by at least 40%! So, there’s no real incentive for them to work any harder unless it’s for their “live for the moment“ attitude and lifestyle! Screw the government! Anyway, how can the Filipino people hold the government accountable when the government is in full control of every aspect of their lives! Just being an OFW, marrying into money or scamming of foreigners & tourists sometimes is their only alternative to make a living! Since there are already millions of high school graduates at a stand still in their lives who can not afford to go to college due to poverty or even find decent employment, their "easy way out" is to became an OFW, garbage/recycle collector, sidewalk vendor of whatever, laborer of any anything, farmer, pedicab driver, marry into money, scam foreigners & tourists or just beg, borrow and steal! Those are just some of the few ways and whys of the Filipinos do what they do in the Philippines in order to survive! There's approximately 36 million Filipinos out of a total population of 90 million+, now living in poverty! Are we going off topic? It's still about the Philippines though and the why of sorts! SugarwareZ-034.gif
Check..... Mate..... I like your style. That's a pretty convincing argument. If we were going to discuss "what if's" I would stick to what I said, but you're right. This is about reality.