Stunning new model

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

These stun guns are being advertised on Cebu Classifieds,not sure if legal or not.This will put an end to spanking the wife or girlfriend yes.gifKey Specifications/Special Features:TW-2800 Stun Gun ( 2,800,000 Volts )Description:2.8 Million voltsCompact in sizeWith LED flashlightSource voltage 6vAC 220volts rechargeableOutput pulse voltage 3800kvCurrent consumption 1.9A electric shock, 0.8A for illuminationLong life NI-MH rechargeable battery with built-in wall plug-in charger.Safety switch with one touch operation.A red LED light comes on when the stun gun is powered.Safety/disable pin with wrist loop.Durable nylon weave holster with belt loop.P 550 – Portable modelP 650 -Flashlight modelPackage Includes:1 x TW-800 Stun Gun ( 2.8M Volts ) post-1-0-44852500-1307972339_thumb.jpg1 x Carry bag Stun GunsStun guns have evolved over the past decade to become more effective, safer to use, and more discreet. It is now the case that a stun gun is capable of generating 2,000,000 volts and up, which is enough to floor a man and leave him disabled for approximately 20 to 30 minutes. The gun works through being pressed against the attackers body, before releasing an electronic charge that is high in voltage, and low in amps, meaning that it is effective at disabling the attacker while reducing the chance of causing damage. When an assailant comes in contact with the charge, they will go through a few seconds of excruciating pain, their muscles will spasm, their blood sugar level will become depleted, and the victim should have sufficient time to escape and contact emergency services.WARNING!!KEEP AWAY FROM THE REACH OF CHILDREN

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Use a stun gun on the wife or girlfriend just to stop from spanking them? They really must have done something really bad for a stun gun to be used on them! Anyways, I've never spanked any of my girlfriends of the past or even my wife after we got married! A little simple "NO" does it for me, but a stun gun?! You should have just chose a different title to make more sense or practicality's sake! I would definitely use a stun gun on a pit bull trying to hump my leg, because if he didn't get his way, he would probably bite my nuts off instead! mocking.gifIt's now Chief Bull is it? What next? OK, just surprise us!

Edited by Art2ro

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Use a stun gun on the wife or girlfriend just to stop from spanking them? They really must have done something really bad for a stun gun to be used on them! Anyways, I've never spanked any of my girlfriends of the past or even my wife after we got married! A little simple "NO" does it for me, but a stun gun?! You should have just chose a different title to make more sense or practicality's sake! I would definitely use a stun gun on a pit bull trying to hump my leg, because if he didn't get his way, he would probably bite my nuts off instead! mocking.gifIt's now Chief Bull is it? What next? OK, just surprise us!
Art it was a tongue in cheek title, I'm sure you followed the topic where spanking was discussed. Anyway I changed the title.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Good! If the advertisement is real, I want to buy a couple of those stun guns if they really only cost P550 for the Portable model & P650 for the Flashlight model! Good cheap price! I don't care if they're illegal of not! So, where can I buy them in Northern Central Luzon, even though you saw them in a Cebu advertisement?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Good! If the advertisement is real, I want to buy a couple of those stun guns if they really only cost P550 for the Portable model & P650 for the Flashlight model! Good cheap price! I don't care if they're illegal of not! So, where can I buy them in Northern Central Luzon, even though you saw them in a Cebu advertisement?
They sell them in many places HERE is Sulit listing some

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Also found that stun guns are legal to use in the Philippines! http://goodhandsecur...hilippines.htmlA Stun gun is a legal electrical self defense device that puts out a high voltage shock. By merely touching a person with the stun gun, the attacker is quickly immobilized for several minutes with no permanent damage. Stun guns are legal and no license or permit is required to carry . It is considered reasonable force to resist attack and can be carried concealed or unconcealed. Conventional stun guns have a fairly simple design. They are about the size of a flashlight, with 80KVolts-1MILLION KiloVolts. STUN GUN, PHILIPPINESNew+Price+Stun+Gun.JPG

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Also found that stun guns are legal to use in the Philippines! http://goodhandsecur...hilippines.htmlA Stun gun is a legal electrical self defense device that puts out a high voltage shock. By merely touching a person with the stun gun, the attacker is quickly immobilized for several minutes with no permanent damage. Stun guns are legal and no license or permit is required to carry . It is considered reasonable force to resist attack and can be carried concealed or unconcealed. Conventional stun guns have a fairly simple design. They are about the size of a flashlight, with 80KVolts-1MILLION KiloVolts. STUN GUN, PHILIPPINESNew+Price+Stun+Gun.JPG
I think the cellphone type stun gun is for me, because while I'm showing the thief the features of it, I'll just use it on him after the demonstration to see if it really works! SugarwareZ-037.gifmocking.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Im not sure I would take the word of someone selling these as to whether its legal or not.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

http://www.bigbearac...n-gun-laws.html Several Stun Gun Laws Regulations and Restrictions The stun gun laws listed below are ones we are aware of at the time of this web page. However, we do not guarantee that they are up to date. Again it is ultimately your responsibility to ascertain the legality in your area.Stun gun Laws States: Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin Stun Gun Laws Cities Annapolis, MD, Baltimore, MD , Howard/Baltimore County, MD, Stun Gun Laws Chicago, IL, Dension-Crawford County, IA, District of Columbia, Philadelphia Are there Stun Gun Laws and/or restrictions in countriesother than the United States? Yes, International restrictions are much more complicated and varied than in the United States. Below are a few of the countries that we are aware of;. Stun gun laws in these countries restrict, regulate and/or ban stun devices. This is a very limited and simple list. Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.stun-guns...phone-stun-gun/ “K95 TYPE MOBILE PHONE STUN GUN Response: I’m from the Philippines and stun guns are legal here, hell, our government even allow us to carry handguns and own fully automatic assault rifles. That’s why i love it here in my country. Plus, unlike in other countries, we don’t really care about the police, they’re too busy running after criminals, communist rebels, and islamic insurgents to care about people who sell or carry stun guns.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
http://www.philstar....rticleid=662136Metro cops train in using stun guns MANILA, Philippines - At least 38 National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) are training to use a Taser X26 stun gun as a “non-lethal” alternative to firearms, a first in the history of the Philippine National Police (PNP), an official said yesterday. The training started Monday and will end with a demonstration this afternoon. The 38 officers will in turn train other police officers in the use of the stun gun.“The use of non-lethal weapons versus that of firearms in serving and protecting our stakeholders is our way of being true to our calling that we peace officers are protectors of lives,” said NCRPO chief Director Nicanor Bartolome.The PNP purchased 100 Taser X26 stun guns on Feb. 11 – the first ever non-lethal devices acquired by the police force – through a contract forged between the PNP Logistics Support Service and HME International Security Solution Corp.The training, a requirement before handling the stun guns, was conducted by HME Philippines chairman and chief executive officer Hans Marrero, a retired US Marine.Bartolome said the acquisition of the Taser units represents the PNP’s commitment to respecting human rights.__________________________________________________________http://www.abs-cbnne...lation-proposedStun gun regulation proposed Edited by Art2ro