Stunning new model

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
http://www.bigbearac...n-gun-laws.html Several Stun Gun Laws Regulations and Restrictions The stun gun laws listed below are ones we are aware of at the time of this web page. However, we do not guarantee that they are up to date. Again it is ultimately your responsibility to ascertain the legality in your area.Stun gun Laws States: Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin Stun Gun Laws Cities Annapolis, MD, Baltimore, MD , Howard/Baltimore County, MD, Stun Gun Laws Chicago, IL, Dension-Crawford County, IA, District of Columbia, Philadelphia Are there Stun Gun Laws and/or restrictions in countriesother than the United States? Yes, International restrictions are much more complicated and varied than in the United States. Below are a few of the countries that we are aware of;. Stun gun laws in these countries restrict, regulate and/or ban stun devices. This is a very limited and simple list. Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.stun-guns...phone-stun-gun/ “K95 TYPE MOBILE PHONE STUN GUN Response: I’m from the Philippines and stun guns are legal here, hell, our government even allow us to carry handguns and own fully automatic assault rifles. That’s why i love it here in my country. Plus, unlike in other countries, we don’t really care about the police, they’re too busy running after criminals, communist rebels, and islamic insurgents to care about people who sell or carry stun guns.
ArtIn two posts you showed us the world news on stun guns but provided a link to a news story dated nearly a year ago about stun guns in the Philippines.I was saying it is buyer beware as obviously you did not find the law regarding these guns in the Philippines other than a news story.Maybe the law has been passed now?Police busy running after criminals,that was a joke I guess?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Why so skeptical? I haven't found any comments saying that it's illegal and 3 saying it's legal as long it's for self defense and not the taser type! Anyway, I don't plan to buy one any time soon! Just collecting and sharing info on this topic who maybe interested and I'm not promoting it either! http://www.sulit.com...REE+SHIPPING!Are stun guns legal?The use of Stun Gun in the Philippines, particularly in Manila is not prohibited as long as you will use it as a self defense. The Firearms and Explosives Division (FED) of Philippine National Police(PNP) does not prohibit the use of Stun Gun. Under their office regulation, they only prohibit those that are explosive, deadly, pointed and sharp or bladed weapon.Stun Guns are not considered firearms - they're legal to carry.

brock
Posted
Posted

As far as I am aware it is illegal for a foreigner to carry a stun gun, Just the same as the gun law.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
As far as I am aware it is illegal for a foreigner to carry a stun gun, Just the same as the gun law.
How can you say that after reading the last sentence of my last post?Where it says: The use of Stun Gun in the Philippines, particularly in Manila is not prohibited as long as you will use it as a self defense. The Firearms and Explosives Division (FED) of Philippine National Police(PNP) does not prohibit the use of Stun Gun. Under their office regulation, they only prohibit those that are explosive, deadly, pointed and sharp or bladed weapon. Stun Guns are not considered firearms - they're legal to carry.