Wife Goes To Different Country Is This Common

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted
Bottom line, with the resources and capability one have, one has to do what one has to do in order to support a family no matter the consequences good or bad! The bad can be dealt with later, if there's still hope!
So you think it's ok to fake genuine relationship with someone in order to get into their country in order to 'do what one has to do'?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Bottom line, with the resources and capability one have, one has to do what one has to do in order to support a family no matter the consequences good or bad! The bad can be dealt with later, if there's still hope!
So you think it's ok to fake genuine relationship with someone in order to get into their country in order to 'do what one has to do'?
I think you misunderstood his statement. Your question is valid but not in the context or example of what he actually said. Sadly most of us have had bad experiences with gold diggers. My ex-wife is looking for her FOURTH victim!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Old55, you're correct! My comments were in reply to ekimswish's comments and not the OP! Mike had a valid point and I just agreed with him! I didn't mention anything about fake relationships! Edited by Art2ro

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted (edited)
Old55, you're correct! My comments were in reply to ekimswish's comments and not the OP! Mike had a valid point and I just agreed with him! I didn't mention anything about fake relationships!
Strange how one's words can be misinterpreted.. Edited by Kuya Lee
remove

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

We all come from different cultures, so we often misinterpret others words and that is life, so lets get back on topic and please, no other comments other than about the topic or I will be forced to delete them.