Attracted To Asian Brides Because Of Bad Experiences With Western Women?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I hold an aversion to American women because I’ve had a very painful experience with my ex-wife. I know it’s foolish to think this way and I have worked through much of those bad feelings however the fact remains I have little respect or interest in American women. The fact I’ve been happily married many years to a wonderful Filipina has just reinforced that. Do any other forum members have strong feelings to do with western women?There are several members here I know of who have unsuccessful marriages and bad experiences with Filipinas. Is the opposite true? Anyone have an aversion or hold a grudge against Filipinas?

Candyman
Posted
Posted
I hold an aversion to American women because I’ve had a very painful experience with my ex-wife. I know it’s foolish to think this way and I have worked through much of those bad feelings however the fact remains I have little respect or interest in American women. The fact I’ve been happily married many years to a wonderful Filipina has just reinforced that.
I feel the same way with Aussie women ! I have been married to a Filipina for over 13 years now, and even though the road gets a bit rocky at times, it is still the best thing I ever did ! The only regret is, that I never found the Philippines till late in life, otherwise I would not have wasted so much time on ungrateful, and selfish Aussie women.A Filipina and a western woman, are like chalk and cheese, there is absolutely no comparison at all !

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I hold an aversion to American women because I’ve had a very painful experience with my ex-wife. I know it’s foolish to think this way and I have worked through much of those bad feelings however the fact remains I have little respect or interest in American women. The fact I’ve been happily married many years to a wonderful Filipina has just reinforced that.
I got tired of American women after I divorced one and dated many while single. While I have seen good qualities in some of my friends wives (no I was not interested in them) few single ladies I met while single had the same qualities, so marrying my wife was the best thing I ever did. My only wish would be that they would have a much quicker way to travel back and forth to the Philippines.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I hold an aversion to American women because I’ve had a very painful experience with my ex-wife. I know it’s foolish to think this way and I have worked through much of those bad feelings however the fact remains I have little respect or interest in American women. The fact I’ve been happily married many years to a wonderful Filipina has just reinforced that. Do any other forum members have strong feelings to do with western women? There are several members here I know of who have unsuccessful marriages and bad experiences with Filipinas. Is the opposite true? Anyone have an aversion or hold a grudge against Filipinas?
The obvious answer to that is only if a gold digging Filipina gets her clutches on a foreigner and only then a foreigner may have a different opinion about Asian women! Gold digging women can come from any walks of life in any country! Lucky for some foreigners and Filipinos, they found the right Filipina as their soul mates for life!Good for you Dan, that you are now a happily married man again and to a Filipina! AddEmoticons04230.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
I got tired of American women after I divorced one and dated many while single. While I have seen good qualities in some of my friends wives (no I was not interested in them) few single ladies I met while single had the same qualities, so marrying my wife was the best thing I ever did. My only wish would be that they would have a much quicker way to travel back and forth to the Philippines.
I'm glad you made that point Lee, I too have friends married to wonderful American ladies. I wonder if because my marriage now is so happy and successful it has reinforced those feeling? Edited by Old55

Bill Bernard
Posted
Posted (edited)
I hold an aversion to American women because I’ve had a very painful experience with my ex-wife. I know it’s foolish to think this way and I have worked through much of those bad feelings however the fact remains I have little respect or interest in American women. The fact I’ve been happily married many years to a wonderful Filipina has just reinforced that. Do any other forum members have strong feelings to do with western women? There are several members here I know of who have unsuccessful marriages and bad experiences with Filipinas. Is the opposite true? Anyone have an aversion or hold a grudge against Filipinas?
Well, since many of our friends are also mixed couples, the question is often asked, would we ever go back to our our own race. Most feel it would be very difficult on a lot of levels. Sexually, we would miss the hot little bodies, the smooth skin, the flexibility, etc. On am emotional level, usually the Philippina wakes up up in a pleasant mood, and stays that way. A western woman often gets up cranky and gets worse. There is a certain tranquility about the Asian woman that a western woman will never have. To many countless hours influenced by Oprah, Chatelaine, and they ( western woman) develop this unrealistic expectation that life is a soap opera. Our Asian ladies mostly grew up hard and have some realism and appreciation. Yes, we devote many hours to complaining about Tampo, but think, did a white woman ever punish you by being quiet? Since when is that bad?????????????? Edited by Bill Bernard

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
I hold an aversion to American women because I’ve had a very painful experience with my ex-wife. I know it’s foolish to think this way and I have worked through much of those bad feelings however the fact remains I have little respect or interest in American women. The fact I’ve been happily married many years to a wonderful Filipina has just reinforced that. Do any other forum members have strong feelings to do with western women?There are several members here I know of who have unsuccessful marriages and bad experiences with Filipinas. Is the opposite true? Anyone have an aversion or hold a grudge against Filipinas?
Well, since many of our friends are also mixed couples, the question is often asked, would we ever go back to our our own race. Most feel it would be very difficult on a lot of levels.Sexually, we would miss the hot little bodies, the smooth skin, the flexibility, etc. On am emotional level, usually the Philippina wakes up up in a pleasant mood, and stays that way. A western woman often gets up cranky and gets worse.There is a certain tranquility about the Asian woman that a western woman will never have. To many countless hours influenced by Oprah, Chatelaine, and they develop this unrealistic expectation that life is a soap opera. Our Asian ladies mostly grew up hard and have some realism and appreciation. Yes, we devote many hours to complaining about Tampo, but think, did a white woman ever punish you by being quiet? Since when is that bad??????????????
"On am emotional level, usually the Philippina wakes up up in a pleasant mood, and stays that way. A western woman often gets up cranky and gets worse".Well said Bill! I like that certain tranquility to be caressed in the morning as she makes me coffee. Of course a little "brown sugar" added always helps the flexibility of my old bones. As far as what Old55 stated, my own aversion was sorted of a double whammy. I was divorced from a Filipina after 7 years because she was already Americanized. Go figure........My current wife Judy has endured me for so long and it's only because she has more forgiveness and patience than me. We just celebrated our 26th and there is no other woman willing to take all my chit. I guess I'll keep her for another 26 years....he, he. My wife very seldom goes into the dark side of "tampo". She is far from giving me the silent treatment. She hits me broadside with all guns fired from a battleship. Good boy ako -- Jake Edited by JAKE
korrect my Englesh agin

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Would never ever again get involved with a western woman.I wonder at times if the "feminist' thing made them forget how to be women.My partner now is a darling in all aspects

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
Would never ever again get involved with a western woman.I wonder at times if the "feminist' thing made them forget how to be women.My partner now is a darling in all aspects
:AddEmoticons04230:Exactly! Edited by Old55

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I am what I am and my filipina wife accepts that. Perhaps it is because she is one in a million but I could not find one like her in many years living in the west. In fact I had given up finding a wife. I came here looking for some fun in the sun but when you find treasure you are wise to get the rights to it.