Attracted To Asian Brides Because Of Bad Experiences With Western Women?

oldutot
Posted
Posted

I am thankful to one American girl that I dated. Her brother at the time was married to a Filipina. I feel sorry for my cousin, that I swoop up his girlfriend

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I've dated a lot of American women of different ethnic backgrounds with pluses, but more of the minuses developed as the relationship evolved, but fortunately I married a Filipina in the end! We would have been married a total of 28 yrs today if it wasn't for our 6 yr long distance courtship before we got married! She was what I was looking for, sexy with a mild disposition, good cook and never argued about money!

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

I think Western men are naturally attracted to Asian girls because of their petite size, and smaller facial features. It's maybe the same reason not a lot of Western women are attracted to Asian men, because they're smaller (I know there are many exceptions to be made here). Women like bigger men, and men like smaller women. Culturally, Asians are raised more conservatively and men are dominant. Women are supposed to be supportive and all the rest. A Western guy enjoys being with an Asian woman for this reason, which is occassionally the same reason why Western women are hesitant to date Asian men (although my white lady friends who have dated Asian have all been happy, so maybe this is just a false stereotype). I've been in Asia so long now, I'm actually fascinated by Western women. I'm happily married, so I'll never try anything, but I just think they've become more exotic over my time away. If I were ever single again, I could definitely date a Western girl, but they'd have to be petite like an Asian, so it's unlikely I'd find anyone, lol. ps: Don't let my wife read this. She's not the silent, sweet type. She's more the firery Latina.

piglett
Posted
Posted
I hold an aversion to American women because I’ve had a very painful experience with my ex-wife. I know it’s foolish to think this way and I have worked through much of those bad feelings however the fact remains I have little respect or interest in American women. The fact I’ve been happily married many years to a wonderful Filipina has just reinforced that. Do any other forum members have strong feelings to do with western women?There are several members here I know of who have unsuccessful marriages and bad experiences with Filipinas. Is the opposite true? Anyone have an aversion or hold a grudge against Filipinas?
I myself have no use for an american woman "AW" as we call them on another board.after looking for what i felt was quality wife material for 21 of my adult years i gave up & went with a Pinay. l figured i was pushing 40 so i had better stop screwing around & go bag a good one. :cheers:piglett

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I hold an aversion to American women because I’ve had a very painful experience with my ex-wife. I know it’s foolish to think this way and I have worked through much of those bad feelings however the fact remains I have little respect or interest in American women. The fact I’ve been happily married many years to a wonderful Filipina has just reinforced that. Do any other forum members have strong feelings to do with western women? There are several members here I know of who have unsuccessful marriages and bad experiences with Filipinas. Is the opposite true? Anyone have an aversion or hold a grudge against Filipinas?
I myself have no use for an american woman "AW" as we call them on another board.after looking for what i felt was quality wife material for 21 of my adult years i gave up & went with a Pinay. l figured i was pushing 40 so i had better stop screwing around & go bag a good one. :emostrongbow:piglett
Yeah, I bagged a good one too in 1988 when I was 39 yrs old and she was 24! Been married 23 yrs now, but would have been 29 yrs today had it not been for our 6 yr long distance courtship! Retirement life is good to us here in the Philippines ever since we retired here in 1998 from California!

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)
I hold an aversion to American women because I’ve had a very painful experience with my ex-wife. I know it’s foolish to think this way and I have worked through much of those bad feelings however the fact remains I have little respect or interest in American women. The fact I’ve been happily married many years to a wonderful Filipina has just reinforced that. Do any other forum members have strong feelings to do with western women? There are several members here I know of who have unsuccessful marriages and bad experiences with Filipinas. Is the opposite true? Anyone have an aversion or hold a grudge against Filipinas?
I myself have no use for an american woman "AW" as we call them on another board.after looking for what i felt was quality wife material for 21 of my adult years i gave up & went with a Pinay. l figured i was pushing 40 so i had better stop screwing around & go bag a good one. :emostrongbow:piglett
this is another reason why some of us or at least me, would not want a "AW"post-1293-0-41164500-1309301510_thumb.jp post-1293-0-51057200-1309301522_thumb.jp Edited by Boss Man
attached images correctly

piglett
Posted
Posted
I hold an aversion to American women because I’ve had a very painful experience with my ex-wife. I know it’s foolish to think this way and I have worked through much of those bad feelings however the fact remains I have little respect or interest in American women. The fact I’ve been happily married many years to a wonderful Filipina has just reinforced that. Do any other forum members have strong feelings to do with western women?There are several members here I know of who have unsuccessful marriages and bad experiences with Filipinas. Is the opposite true? Anyone have an aversion or hold a grudge against Filipinas?
Yeah, I bagged a good one too in 1988 when I was 39 yrs old and she was 24! Been married 23 yrs now, but would have been 29 yrs today had it not been for our 6 yr long distance courtship! Retirement life is good to us here in the Philippines ever since we retired here in 1998 from California!
good to hear that you were able to escape the "P.R.C." :)

piglett
Posted
Posted
this is another reason why some of us or at least me, would not want a "AW"
oh come on they will keep you warm in the winter & give plenty of shade in the summer piglett

brock
Posted
Posted
this is another reason why some of us or at least me, would not want a "AW"
oh come on they will keep you warm in the winter & give plenty of shade in the summer piglett
Yeah, But you burn your backside on the lightbulb :)