Apart From Family..

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I never had much to give because I was on a tight budget but I did give coins to the handicapped who sat on the sidewalk with a cup out & was missing a leg or arms or eyes. I also gave a lot of things to the guards at the building I lived in when I left. I tried to sell stuff but when a few kanos who were not Americans came over to look they were so cheap with their offers that I tossed the cheap bastards out & gave it away instead
I thought you lived in a hotel? Either way in your situation I'm sure you would understand what being cheap is,lol

Travis
Posted
Posted
I never had much to give because I was on a tight budget but I did give coins to the handicapped who sat on the sidewalk with a cup out & was missing a leg or arms or eyes. I also gave a lot of things to the guards at the building I lived in when I left. I tried to sell stuff but when a few kanos who were not Americans came over to look they were so cheap with their offers that I tossed the cheap bastards out & gave it away instead
I thought you lived in a hotel? Either way in your situation I'm sure you would understand what being cheap is,lol
no I lived in an apartment. I do understand what being cheap is because of my economic situation I had to be cheap or I would never have saved enough up for a ticket back to the good ole USA where the living is cheaper :yes: