Dollar Up Peso Down This Year.

Singers
Posted
Posted
The Dollar for this year will be going up in value, the Peso likely down. We live in interesting times.
How I wish this was true. For this year so far the dollar has been trending down, down, down. Now we are in 45p to $1 range. Ugh
Come ON Guys,The UK is in GREAT shape........RBS paid

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

I think the UK is in for a long haul.. probably a decade depends if it bothers to wake up as currently it seems to just be a lulling slow dead weight.. assuming things will just improve because they dont THINK it can get any worse.. I dropped out of the UK until next year to give some breathing space because of the state of the economy. The Politicians may be keen to lie through theyre teeth with the upcoming election but to be honest I seen most of my contracts last year go on hold waiting for recovery. Not because the work doesnt need doing but the fact the companies are making people redundant and cant be seen to be taking on consultants for at least a year.The West is up that creek with a plastic paddle which was made in China.. not sure what will happen with the Philippines as it seems to be blind to it all especially when all politicians are interested in currently is the elections. Its not going to be an easy run thats for sure as the economies will have to fall in line somewhere.. and no doubt the exchange rates could still bomb..

sjp52
Posted
Posted
I think the UK is in for a long haul.. probably a decade depends if it bothers to wake up as currently it seems to just be a lulling slow dead weight.. assuming things will just improve because they dont THINK it can get any worse.. I dropped out of the UK until next year to give some breathing space because of the state of the economy. The Politicians may be keen to lie through theyre teeth with the upcoming election but to be honest I seen most of my contracts last year go on hold waiting for recovery. Not because the work doesnt need doing but the fact the companies are making people redundant and cant be seen to be taking on consultants for at least a year.The West is up that creek with a plastic paddle which was made in China.. not sure what will happen with the Philippines as it seems to be blind to it all especially when all politicians are interested in currently is the elections. Its not going to be an easy run thats for sure as the economies will have to fall in line somewhere.. and no doubt the exchange rates could still bomb..
Where do you see the pesos going compared to the US, UK. currency ?