Inspectors Sex in the slums

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Where do people have sex in the slums?That has always boggled my mind....15 people living in 1 small room...we all know what it takes to make 15 babies...well, where and when? Are the slums one giant karma sutra type orgy? Personally.... I need privacy, air conditioning and a strobe light flickering in the background with Barry White songs echoing sweet sounds. And that's just for taking the before shower....:cheersty:I am being serious here now, and ON topic. Maybe a filipina who comes from a large province type family where a lot of people hang around in small huts would know. Do they make love secretly?...when the kids are sleeping? I simply see not enough privacy to make 100 million people...yet, they do it. Anybody?

Jake
Posted
Posted
Where do people have sex in the slums?That has always boggled my mind....15 people living in 1 small room...we all know what it takes to make 15 babies...well, where and when? Are the slums one giant karma sutra type orgy? Personally.... I need privacy, air conditioning and a strobe light flickering in the background with Barry White songs echoing sweet sounds. And that's just for taking the before shower....:cheersty:I am being serious here now, and ON topic. Maybe a filipina who comes from a large province type family where a lot of people hang around in small huts would know. Do they make love secretly?...when the kids are sleeping? I simply see not enough privacy to make 100 million people...yet, they do it. Anybody?
Hmmm........interesting question Inspector. Rather than Barry White, perhaps Sinatra's "My Way" done their wayin the most not so private moments. Research in progress.........Jake

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Hmmm........interesting question Inspector. Rather than Barry White, perhaps Sinatra's "My Way" done their wayin the most not so private moments. Research in progress.........Jake
Well, in the Navy while out at sea, when you wanted to ummm...you really couldn't, but we all found a way.You tell me your way ...and I'll tell you mine. :photo-109:Actually, it's a fairly legit question regarding the culture and the squatters....even up in the provinces. There are almost 100 million people crammed into an area the size of Arizona, with most being catholic...I'm just wondering. The GF's uncle lives in a small house and has 5 kids...actually, a small room. They all sleep basically together...and this happens a lot here. Listen, I have watched, excuse, glanced...at homeless people doing it in NYC....yeah ewwww...but love is love and when you have the needs, I guess the ways don't matter much. Still...all windows open...small rooms...lots of people...how can you talk DIRTY? :whistling:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Having spent lots of time in the provinces myself, and not wishing to have sex with my wife while out there most of the time because of those issue, I had asked the same question, since many people seem to sleep in the same room and the only answer I could come up with is that they do it when the children sleep, and I guess they do not moan and groan or possibly never even have orgasms, very boring sex is what I suspect it to be, but since the provinces often have lots of wooded areas, possibly they have sex anywhere they want to. :whistling: Children do seem to sleep soundly, but even when dating women in the states that had children, I did not like having sex with them while their kids were in the house because it was usually restrained sex, and therefore not as enjoyable.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

According to Wiki

Slums are often associated with Victorian Britain
I believe Lee is right about having boring, quiet encounters so as not to disturb the other inhabitants and it may be why Victorian era Brits developed their attitude.Interesting how the attitude here, in similar conditions, is a total opposite. It is likely that the people here do not think they are living in slums. They seem to think everything is normal because so many live the same way. If that is true then it is WE who still have the Victorian hang up about sex as they do it in a room with 15 other people and it is no big deal.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
According to Wiki
Slums are often associated with Victorian Britain
I believe Lee is right about having boring, quiet encounters so as not to disturb the other inhabitants and it may be why Victorian era Brits developed their attitude. Interesting how the attitude here, in similar conditions, is a total opposite. It is likely that the people here do not think they are living in slums. They seem to think everything is normal because so many live the same way. If that is true then it is WE who still have the Victorian hang up about sex as they do it in a room with 15 other people and it is no big deal.
Inspector is proud of his Victorian hangup :whistling:

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Having spent lots of time in the provinces myself, and not wishing to have sex with my wife while out there most of the time because of those issue, I had asked the same question, since many people seem to sleep in the same room and the only answer I could come up with is that they do it when the children sleep, and I guess they do not moan and groan or possibly never even have orgasms, very boring sex is what I suspect it to be, but since the provinces often have lots of wooded areas, possibly they have sex anywhere they want to. :lol: Children do seem to sleep soundly, but even when dating women in the states that had children, I did not like having sex with them while their kids were in the house because it was usually restrained sex, and therefore not as enjoyable.
Out past the cornfields where the woods got heavy Out in the back seat of my '60 Chevy And we'd steal away every chance we could To the backroom, the alley, the trusty woods Well, Bob Seger was able to do it a lot, and anywhere...but then again, there was nobody around I am sure in his 60 Chevy...well, unless he was in east LA. Same thing Lee with the states ...when I had my kids with the ex, sex just seemed to stop because of those little crying creatures that pooped in their pants. Babies, IMHO, get away with a lot of crap, no pun intended, because of their cuteness...but, not only are they needy little things with feeding them, changing diapers and the burping, they destroy the orgasm. Babies are vastly overrated....and useless until they can do chores. Of course, if I dated a woman who had teenagers, I would feel weird too, as you have...as they know what you are doing with their mom...and certainly mom is being subdued as well with the kids in the house...so yeah, not the greatest of sex.haha...Chris Rock does a funny bit about self gratification, and when he was doing it, it was the good type..."the nobody else is home" session. :whistling:

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

The answer is simple. Inside the mosquito net. String them next to each other and the nettings become opaque. Even if a child is awakened by the noise, they don't really know what is going on. Filipinos are reluctant to talk about their sexual activity with foreigners, but they must be enjoying themselves. Just count the number of children.The bigger problem regarding privacy is for young lovers. Even the wealthier ones live in inter-generational homes or have domestic helpers. This is the reason for all those motels charging customers an hourly rate. In Japan, they have "Love" motels with the room interior decorated in different themes - space station, cowboy, fantasy, chateau, mountain lodge, etc.The most interesting curiosity are the Italians. They park is areas where lovers congregate. Young boys rush the car and for a fee, they will tape brown paper over the windows from the inside. Just remember their cars are tiny Fiats. For an extra fee, the boys will shoo away passerbys who try to join in the fun by bouncing the car.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifIf I was a "slum dweller", the only way to have sex is under the bed sheets at night when everyone is asleep or in the shower, if one has a shower room in the slums and if not, under the bed sheets is the 1st and last resort for a "slum dweller"! Anything other than that would be a luxury for a "slum dweller"! SugarwareZ-034.gif

Braddo
Posted
Posted

An old friend of mine who used to frequent the Philippines regularly had a gril friend from the Province area with whom he used to stay with for 3 months at a timeI remember asking him where did you used to have sex as they stayed with her family in a Nipa Hut, and could not see him bouncing all over the place while family memebers were trying to sleepHe always said, we have Boom Boom under the Yum Yum Tree, well not knowing what the hell is a Yum Yum Tree I have no idea but Knowing him though I reckon it would be any tree over 3 foot high with leaves on itAnyway he used to manage quite well he said with a smileMe under the sheets untill the kids are asleep then I have the best 30 seconds of sex around :541: Cheers Braddo