Inspectors Sex in the slums

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

The Philippines being a bit of a male dominated society, I often wondered if the women in those situation ever get to climax. Lets face it, many men are only interested in their own satisfaction, so just because there are lots of children, does not mean that both parties got to enjoy the act which produced them. The main problem with all this speculation is, that I doubt very many women from the provinces who lived under those circumstances will come on the forum and tell us if they climaxed or not, and IMHO those married to expats do not count because for most of us, sex is not as good if both parties do not enjoy it.

piglett
Posted
Posted
Babies are vastly overrated....and useless until they can do chores.
he he he i'm with ya there. IMHO once they are old enough to carry some firewood even if it's 1 stick at a time then they are good to have around.so i guess 3 years old is alright with me. until that age all they do is comsume & consume.piglett

Jake
Posted
Posted
The Philippines being a bit of a male dominated society, I often wondered if the women in those situation ever get to climax. Lets face it, many men are only interested in their own satisfaction, so just because there are lots of children, does not mean that both parties got to enjoy the act which produced them. The main problem with all this speculation is, that I doubt very many women from the provinces who lived under those circumstances will come on the forum and tell us if they climaxed or not, and IMHO those married to expats do not count because for most of us, sex is not as good if both parties do not enjoy it.
Totally agree with you Kuya -- how can any woman achieve the "ultimate" with less than 5 minutes of slam bam, thank you ma'am. And then the guy just rolls over or grabs another beer, while the woman gets up to continue family chores -- a never ending and thankless job in a typical shanty environment. And yet the population growthwill reach a staggering 100 million plus by 2015. Respectfully -- Jake

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

When we've been swamped by people in the house or hotel, we always head into the shower. Shower together daily. We've always slept in the same bed as our kids, since living in Asia you have small houses to work with. So when they sleep, we creep, usually down to the floor with a blanket on it. No, it's not the most comfortable, but it works. That's what floors are for, I believe.

piglett
Posted
Posted
When we've been swamped by people in the house or hotel, we always head into the shower. Shower together daily. We've always slept in the same bed as our kids, since living in Asia you have small houses to work with. So when they sleep, we creep, usually down to the floor with a blanket on it. No, it's not the most comfortable, but it works. That's what floors are for, I believe.
I think i make too much noise when i am getting that kind of "work done" :89: piglett

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Well, being the topic is Inspectors sex in the slums, I have decided to experiment and have sex in the slums....so next time I travel to the United States, I will head over to New Jersey and do a little boom boom. If I survive, I will report my findings in this thread. :89:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I think i make too much noise when i am getting that kind of "work done" :mocking: piglett
Is that a loud grunt or a simple oink? :(

piglett
Posted
Posted
I think i make too much noise when i am getting that kind of "work done" :mocking: piglett
Is that a loud grunt or a simple oink? :nudie:
it mite be some of each .....he he he :(