Cebu Seen To Lose More Coastal Areas In 20 Years

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Perhaps it is designed to get the people who own land on the waterfront to sell cheaply.Damn it Tom ....... your no fun I didn't think anyone would find out about my news editorial ... guess now I gotta give back all the land I bought up with my Legacy get rich in 5 years refund checks ....... god .... that's gonna hurt ........... And I was sure looking forward to getting one of those hot babes with their orgasm level tied to my bottom line ....... (hummmm ... that doesn't sound right) ....... what say you Tom S ..... I just know you have something to add to that ........ hahahahahaha
Don't know anything concerning your bottom. Don't want to know. :any-help:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

What do you think about this, first GMA makes herself drug czar and now climate czar. Pretty soon her neck will hurt from the weight of all the hats she has to wear. :any-help: All kidding aside, climate czar, what the heck is that? I guess she is taking the above story serious. :551: This time, GMA names herself climate czar By Paolo Romero Updated January 23, 2009 12:00 AM http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?Artic...ubCategoryId=63

TheMason
Posted
Posted
What do you think about this, first GMA makes herself drug czar and now climate czar. Pretty soon her neck will hurt from the weight of all the hats she has to wear. :any-help: All kidding aside, climate czar, what the heck is that? I guess she is taking the above story serious. :551: This time, GMA names herself climate czar By Paolo Romero Updated January 23, 2009 12:00 AM http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?Artic...ubCategoryId=63
I don't know what a climate czar is either, but she's clearly got way too many things on her plate to complete them all by 2010. She needs another term in office.

Mik
Posted
Posted

If the beach front property disappears blame it on the influx of well-fed foreigners. Maybe the island is sinking from the extra weight. :any-help: