What Is The Best Burger You Have Found I Phil?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
post-7-0-32594700-1312450580.jpg I tried to set my wife up in business while I was away. All I can say is you have to be hands on. She did her best and tried to save me money, I allowed her 60,000, she only spent about 5000 but messed it up. Bless her
I can see in the picture what went wrong,the staff were too young :wave:
  • Like 2

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Thanks Lee I could never remember the name only the food

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

My best burger was in cubao quezon city. there was a place at farmers market, called dairy queen.in front of the araneta coliseum.(Where Ali whipped Frazier for the heavyweight title.) after a 3 hour ride from olongapo to merville park we would stop by cubao for a cheeseburger and vanilla shake.stretch our legs and grub down. never had anything that came close to that burger since. when in olongapo . the Cork Room also hed good burgers and the coldest beer in town. I will have to check out dairy gueen again when i get back.Heck the malt shop on post at subic had nothing compared to dairy queen. :) tanks EJ.

• Like 2

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

The best burger I've had was at the Ranch in Banilad, Cebu. They have both beef and ostrich burgers and both are excellent.

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

I can't remember too much about the quality of the burger - I was told I had 5 minutes to finish it and down a beer before we met the family for something - but on Boracay I hate a giant burger larger than my face in "circumfrence?". Not bad..

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I can't remember too much about the quality of the burger - I was told I had 5 minutes to finish it and down a beer before we met the family for something - but on Boracay I hate a giant burger larger than my face in "circumfrence?". Not bad..
Do you remember her name? :)

Jake
Posted
Posted
Do you remember her name? :)
muff burger
  • Like 1

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Sorry I didn't quit catch that Jake what was it again :mocking:

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Sorry I didn't quit catch that Jake what was it again :mocking:
yea, can you write it any smaller? Is it an eye test lol?

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Sorry... I said, "I hate a burger bigger than my face" rather than "ate a burger rather than my face." I believe Jake called it a "fluff-burger." I can't remember the name, but if it's still there, it's easy to find, right where the strip mall area meets the beach.