What Is The Best Burger You Have Found I Phil?

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted
This was and still is the best looking and tasting hamburger that I have had the honer tasting Kuya Lee knows the place at the Ayala Center Cebu :mocking: Braddo
It was Casa Verde.
Yes Lee, I remember that coming out when we had lunch...couldn't believe the size of it.....

Travis
Posted
Posted

for Cebu I vote casa verde also but the ranch had some pretty tasty burgers too but I never found food anywhere there as good as it is back in the good ole US of A

Jake
Posted
Posted
My best burger was in cubao quezon city. there was a place at farmers market, called dairy queen.in front of the araneta coliseum.(Where Ali whipped Frazier for the heavyweight title.) after a 3 hour ride from olongapo to merville park we would stop by cubao for a cheeseburger and vanilla shake.stretch our legs and grub down. never had anything that came close to that burger since. when in olongapo . the Cork Room also hed good burgers and the coldest beer in town. I will have to check out dairy gueen again when i get back.Heck the malt shop on post at subic had nothing compared to dairy queen. :541: tanks EJ.
Hey Pare, I wonder if the Cork Room is still there? One of my favorite places to enjoy a nice and quietatmosphere of Peter, Paul and Mary, Cat Stevens and America. Also their pizza was pretty good along with a pitcher of MoJo. I can't wait for us to get together and form a "brothers in crime" relationship....he, he. Have a good one -- Jake