It Doesn't Remind Me....

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
And I know that Tom can go on and on with other sites he has that most members do not know about. This forum is about the whole Philippines and while it seems many of us including myself are more into Cebu, it would be our hope that we would get more knowledgeable people on from all areas of the Philippines, so this forum can be even more about the whole Philippines, with Cebu just being one of many locations talked about. Maybe some of our members can roll call with the areas they are in.
I guess I hijacked the thread but I was just having a light moment with Mr INSPECTATOR post-1-0-92892700-1313178854_thumb.jpg

Inspector
Posted
Posted
And I know that Tom can go on and on with other sites he has that most members do not know about. This forum is about the whole Philippines and while it seems many of us including myself are more into Cebu, it would be our hope that we would get more knowledgeable people on from all areas of the Philippines, so this forum can be even more about the whole Philippines, with Cebu just being one of many locations talked about. Maybe some of our members can roll call with the areas they are in.
I guess I hijacked the thread but I was just having a light moment with Mr INSPECTATOR post-1-0-92892700-1313178854_thumb.jpg
Yeah, hijacked and off topic...enough to make me wake up on the wrong side of bed. Just to let you know, I have reported your post.... to you. :o Davao Expat Forum-The Philippines I find this the proper way to post about Davao, as it is Davao, Philippines, while philippines expat forums - CEBU GUIDE far different then suggesting it being an entire "philippines" site, as it suggests it IS a Cebu Guide. You guys are fun! ...in a non sexual way of course. :lol:

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Thank you for you input, and clarifying this odd google search result Mr Lee. :o I am the Inspector, and I am from New York, via Arizona on first retirement...and now live in Davao City.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I am Kuya Lee, or formerly known as Mr. Lee, and we live in/split out time in Cebu and Florida, but with side trips to Cagayan de Oro in Mindanao, and visit other parts of Mindanao to visit my wife's rather large family, which happens to be spread all over Mindanao and Cebu island at the present time.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
lol.... Your sports forum sounds pretty solid. I used to write on Bleacher Report but gave up after the Pinoys hijacked the boxing section with horribly written articles on what Manny means to them, which then turned into flame wars in the comments section between Flomo fans and Pac-nut-huggers, or whatever they called each other back then. It went from great boxing articles to amateur hour at Gago's. Anyways, rugby is a pretty cool sport and has really caught on in Canada over the last 15 years. Where I'm from - Saskatchewan - is pretty football mad, but all the star players in high school and college turn to rugby in the offseason, and occassionally full-time when they fail to make the CFL. My South African coworker last year tried to school me on the rules. Anyways, I got respect for it. Soccer still sucks, however.
Haha...yeah, soccer does indeed suck. :o We have a section for it on the ny site and have a few fans...flaming fun from us haters and the loyal followers. One even refs games, and the owner is from Brazil, so we give him crap as well. Love rugby and the aussies football...still awaiting for Tom to post about it and give me and some others who might be interested the rulz of the game. They show quite a bit of these games out here and love watching it, although I have no clue as to what they are doing. :lol: