Question About Bars

brock
Posted
Posted

Good girls go to bars too, Do you think they sit at home doing nothing, they need enjoyment too, They go to disco`s, Karaoke bars, Live entertainment venue`s, Where do the married guys take their wives ?, to these same places. Just because you see a girl in a bar doesnt make her a bad girl !.

Candyman
Posted
Posted
Good girls go to bars too, Do you think they sit at home doing nothing, they need enjoyment too, They go to disco`s, Karaoke bars, Live entertainment venue`s, Where do the married guys take their wives ?, to these same places. Just because you see a girl in a bar doesnt make her a bad girl !.
Exactly right Brock ! I often take my wife barhopping when ever we are in the Phiolippines, and we have met some really nice people there. In fact, some of these girls have become good friends over the years, and just because her job description is classed as "bargirl" that in NO WAY, defines the girl in anyway ! Far too much attention is put onto the bargirl stereotype ! They are not all the same, there is often the odd gem amongst the sand !

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Exactly right Brock ! I often take my wife barhopping when ever we are in the Phiolippines, and we have met some really nice people there. In fact, some of these girls have become good friends over the years, and just because her job description is classed as "bargirl" that in NO WAY, defines the girl in anyway ! Far too much attention is put onto the bargirl stereotype ! They are not all the same, there is often the odd gem amongst the sand !
What Brock is saying in my opinion is that its no different in the Philippines as to the rest of the world,women go to bars,nightclubs ,discos etc just the same.Its not about girls who work as bar girls, Its about the average woman that's out for a night out with friends just like they do every where in the world.If anyone thinks that all women that go to a disco on Mango are bargirls then they must have a sheltered view of life and also if that was the case then it would leave the girly bars with no staff.
  • Like 2

Inspector
Posted
Posted
What Brock is saying in my opinion is that its no different in the Philippines as to the rest of the world,women go to bars,nightclubs ,discos etc just the same.Its not about girls who work as bar girls, Its about the average woman that's out for a night out with friends just like they do every where in the world.If anyone thinks that all women that go to a disco on Mango are bargirls then they must have a sheltered view of life and also if that was the case then it would leave the girly bars with no staff.
Can you point out anywhere in this entire thread where anybody suggested all girls at all discos are bargirls? :lol: What was stated, by me... :tiphat: , was that if you were in the west, a bar is not the place to meet a potential wife. Oh, I was a mean old bouncer, part time weekends, for many years at a very large disco in New York City (in my younger days)....girls are looking for a good time, as are the guys. If you manage to find the mother of your children at a disco or club in the west, you are in the minority. Sorry Boss, but I still frequent these places when in the west at times, and these are not a place to find a wife. In the Philippines, if you read it again...you would notice I mention that most bars a filipina hangs out in would be a videoke...yes, they do go out. However, if they are out looking for a foreigner, then you will find them at certain disco places, not the videoke...and most of these places are listed in many a mongering web site out in the internet world. As far as taking your girl out dancing at a disco...or a bar, I find nothing wrong with that in the slightest. My ex was a bartender at the bottom of the empire state building for over 10 years, and bars are indeed cool places to hang out with a wife, gf or friends. Used to do it all the time at Paddy Reillys in Murray Hill NYC...was my barfly place when married. However, finding a wife? In the Philippines? Meh...I would not suggest the Sunflower...but hey, you might get lucky and find a good girl mixed in if she's out in a work group night out. Bargirls...the bikini types?...I would not marry one even if they won a million dollar lottery and were sure to remain faithful forever. No way in hell. ...btw, met many cool strippers in my biker years, and many cool biker chicks...fun girls, and great in bed, so I hear, but not any I would EVER consider making babies with. Prostitutes? :541: Let's just say I would giggle to myself at any man who would marry a bargirl....and I will leave it at that, as that topic has been discussed more then bargirl has gone down on a stranger. This is my last post in this topic...have the last word gents. :1927_:
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
If you manage to find the mother of your children at a disco or club in the west, you are in the minority.
Or it could be you should avoid going bareback even when she tells you she's not fertile at the moment 'cause of the monthly timing. Lots of guys in the west meet and marry girls they met at a booze up of some kind. It eventually failed. Its why we are here. We would be foolish to make the same mistake twice. Best kind of bars to hang out at are the kind where you can meet good expat friends who you can get to know. When they know you are serious about finding a wife they will often introduce you to some good girl, the kind they don't want getting to know the sexpats. I would suggest Drifters. Badgers was good but closed now. Maybe Jokers. Try some expat family restaurants like the Ranch to get to know the crowd. If your a good sort then people will know and you'll get lots of good intros. But it takes longer than going to a KTV and saying Hey babe, you available?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Can you point out anywhere in this entire thread where anybody suggested all girls at all discos are bargirls? :lol: What was stated, by me... :tiphat: , was that if you were in the west, a bar is not the place to meet a potential wife. Oh, I was a mean old bouncer, part time weekends, for many years at a very large disco in New York City (in my younger days)....girls are looking for a good time, as are the guys. If you manage to find the mother of your children at a disco or club in the west, you are in the minority. Sorry Boss, but I still frequent these places when in the west at times, and these are not a place to find a wife. In the Philippines, if you read it again...you would notice I mention that most bars a filipina hangs out in would be a videoke...yes, they do go out. However, if they are out looking for a foreigner, then you will find them at certain disco places, not the videoke...and most of these places are listed in many a mongering web site out in the internet world. As far as taking your girl out dancing at a disco...or a bar, I find nothing wrong with that in the slightest. My ex was a bartender at the bottom of the empire state building for over 10 years, and bars are indeed cool places to hang out with a wife, gf or friends. Used to do it all the time at Paddy Reillys in Murray Hill NYC...was my barfly place when married. However, finding a wife? In the Philippines? Meh...I would not suggest the Sunflower...but hey, you might get lucky and find a good girl mixed in if she's out in a work group night out. Bargirls...the bikini types?...I would not marry one even if they won a million dollar lottery and were sure to remain faithful forever. No way in hell. ...btw, met many cool strippers in my biker years, and many cool biker chicks...fun girls, and great in bed, so I hear, but not any I would EVER consider making babies with. Prostitutes? :541: Let's just say I would giggle to myself at any man who would marry a bargirl....and I will leave it at that, as that topic has been discussed more then bargirl has gone down on a stranger. This is my last post in this topic...have the last word gents. :1927_:
just to set you straight inspector,I was not referring to or possibly even read your posts so my comment was not directed at you or any one in particular.Your experience with the seedy side of life is just one side.

Bundy
Posted
Posted

No one doubts that there would be "good" girls who hang out in bars, just as there would be "good" boys who do the same.Now if they were to meet then that's great, they have a similar interest.My concern was that we are assuming this guy has never been to the Philippines before so chances of him finding a lifelong partner in a bar on his first visit would be pretty slim.As for myself, well i am very happily married to the best woman from Cebu, but if i was single and still looking, bars would never be a place i would be looking, even after the vast amount of time i've spent in the Philippines over the past 25 years.

• Like 1