Inspectors Home Gym Complete

Inspector
Posted
Posted
j09tap.jpgop1g90.jpg Finally got the seated row put up....it is complete. No room for the heavy bag... I have room on the back porch for it, but at my age hitting that thing is getting damn boring.
  • Like 1

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Jeez, no comments? I broke my back building this thing. I'm going to put a few sexy pinays posing on the machines to perk a comment. :bash:

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Very nice setup and in the long run costs less then financing a gym membership. I have that and a personal trainer going right now because I'm taking boxing/kickboxing lessons. I like it but very expensive. Thanks.

Jake
Posted
Posted
j09tap.jpgop1g90.jpg Finally got the seated row put up....it is complete. No room for the heavy bag... I have room on the back porch for it, but at my age hitting that thing is getting damn boring.
Very nice setup Inspector! It would have been nicer if you had a couple dancerson a greasy pole. By the way, how to you prevent items from growing some legs? Jake

Inspector
Posted
Posted
p4lr4.jpgfkb5hk.jpg Okay, more interesting now. Rhea, the thin lady, she was horrified when I was going to take a shower after a work out, dripping in sweat...suggesting the dreaded....Pasmo. :bash:

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)
j09tap.jpgop1g90.jpg

Finally got the seated row put up....it is complete. No room for the heavy bag... I have room on the back porch for it, but at my age hitting that thing is getting damn boring.

Very nice setup Inspector!  It would have been nicer if you had a couple dancers on a greasy pole. By the way, how do you prevent items from growing some legs? Jake

k564xi.jpg

35 kg pitbull, Jeep line. Trained, and will not be manipulated with food. Besides, those plates are 100 pounds and 45....they aint easy for anybody to sneak off with, especially climbing. We also live in a tight security hood, with guards that I take care of...one gay, and wanting a piece of my arse, literally. :nudie:As long as I tease him with a wiggle or two, and keep him wanting it...he will make sure nobody throws the 100 pounders over the fence. laugh.png

Edited by Jake

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Very nice setup and in the long run costs less then financing a gym membership. I have that and a personal trainer going right now because I'm taking boxing/kickboxing lessons. I like it but very expensive. Thanks.
Nice Mike....keep it up and get a black belt so I can hire you as my security guard. We should start a thread of what we all want to do before we die. I want to learn to ballroom dance...you know, the Tango type, Waltz, Cha Cha ect. Always wanted to get out there and actually know what I am doing.

Travis
Posted
Posted
sweet

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Wow! That's some set up... Yeah...Getting older is a bind. Some days I feel as if reached a plateau...just can't lift that little bit extra.After a sesssion, I notice when showering, the solidness of the muscles yet an hour later they seem soft again...is that normal or is it the age thing?

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
Wow! That's some set up... Yeah...Getting older is a bind. Some days I feel as if reached a plateau...just can't lift that little bit extra.After a sesssion, I notice when showering, the solidness of the muscles yet an hour later they seem soft again...is that normal or is it the age thing?
Yeah Roy, "it's the age thing" -- at least for me. No matter how much I pump and stretch the muscles of my middle leg, it will never regain its "solidness" again. I get no respect sometimes -- Jake
  • Like 3