Which Type Of Phils Visa Do I Need To Apply For?

Curley
Posted
Posted
Thanks Acienrocka, So those prices on your website, are those the prices that include whatever charges you may make, i.e. is that the retail price including everything? How does one send payment, is this via Western Union, LBC, or? Just for the inconvenience factor your services certainly sound appealing and I'll certainly pass your info on to my Czech national friend.PF
The prices quoted are the actual receipted charges of the BoI - we charge an additional 1200p per renewal. Most people just use Western Union to send the money to us. http://www.cebuexpat...tensioncost.jpg The above link may be useful for forum members who need to understand what their next extension will cost, but bear in mind this is a simplified chart and there will be a few minor exceptions such as when you renew after 59 days but already have a valid ACR card.
I was caught by the 21 days limit 8 years ago, and had to make a trip to an office that seemed to be on an industrial estate somewhere in the Cebu area. As I'm English but based in the Canary Islands it will be very difficult for me to get a 59 day visa so will arrive and get my 21 day visa and the avail myself of your services ancienrocka for the princely sum of 1,200 Pesos plus other fees, I hope I read it correctly that I will not have to go in person but simply to hand over my passport and fees to you?