bows00

Why Bother Yourself With Internet Dating??

53 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Here are the numbers, depending on where you are, 911 or 999, ask for firebrigade and ambulance service but someone to bring a crowbar to get you out.

Or strap a plank to your back.

• Like 1

I tried internet dating in the UK before I'd even thought of living here. I swear most of the women were living in cloud cuckoo land reading their profiles. 

A typical description would be : slim, active, out going personality, young looking, independent and financially secure.

I'd arrange a date and I could swear  their older fatter sister turned up most times. You'd get talking and discover they either still had a husband at home, active meant likes shopping and financially secure meant they were screwing their husband for maintenance. 

At least over here they usually get the slim part right although the majority use filters or software to make themselves look whiter. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I tried internet dating in the UK before I'd even thought of living here. I swear most of the women were living in cloud cuckoo land reading their profiles. 

A typical description would be : slim, active, out going personality, young looking, independent and financially secure.

I'd arrange a date and I could swear  their older fatter sister turned up most times. You'd get talking and discover they either still had a husband at home, active meant likes shopping and financially secure meant they were screwing their husband for maintenance. 

At least over here they usually get the slim part right although the majority use filters or software to make themselves look whiter. 

I too dating here in England and just like you there where crap, lots was just out there to prove they could still pull, but there was the odd few who where odd but it was fun is you know what i mean.

But once i came onto the site for lots of Filipino looking for partners well  i was now looking at young dark skinned very attractive ladies rather then  dating your mum anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1