Why Bother Yourself With Internet Dating??

Jeffery05
Posted
Posted (edited)

Of course there are excellent opportunities for single foreigners to meet women online here in the Philippines.  Just don't jump into anything too serious right away. 

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
No dating links allowed more so from a new member. Will be deleted

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Hi Jeffery, welcome to the forum. :wave:

You may want to introduce yourself in the appropriate topic. If you have any questions or something you wish to share don't hesitate to do so! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
sinsinbad
Posted
Posted

The post was Why bother yourself with internet dating?

For myself, I am an introvert that finds it almost impossible to approach a woman in person.  So, internet dating is about all I have to work with.

Yes, there are scammers, fakes, and flakes on them, but what is hardest for me is knowing who was born a girl from looking at pics.  In some cases, the gays, trans, and ladyboys look better than the "real" women.

All I can do is keep trying.  With the virus, I will have some time before travel resumes to hopefully find someone.

• Like 4

Gator
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, sinsinbad said:

The post was Why bother yourself with internet dating?

For myself, I am an introvert that finds it almost impossible to approach a woman in person.  So, internet dating is about all I have to work with.

Yes, there are scammers, fakes, and flakes on them, but what is hardest for me is knowing who was born a girl from looking at pics.  In some cases, the gays, trans, and ladyboys look better than the "real" women.

All I can do is keep trying.  With the virus, I will have some time before travel resumes to hopefully find someone.

Just ask if they’re a 100% girl from birth, most of the real girls won’t be offended as they know there are many very pretty ladyboyz there and it’s sometimes hard to tell from a photo. And also, once asked, most of the ladyboys will tell you the truth. Those who don’t are more then likely scammers and within the first few messages will be asking for “help” or to “borrow”. I’m sure you know already to block them (or any girl who asks right away to send pesos) and move on. 

• Like 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted
On 7/3/2021 at 5:02 AM, sinsinbad said:

So, internet dating is about all I have to work with.

There is another way besides going for the six pack hold, look for an Adams apple, it's a lump at the front of the throat so I've been told. :whistling: